Home

Daflyboys' 2K8 Official cover #1

This is a discussion on Daflyboys' 2K8 Official cover #1 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2007, 06:17 PM   #1
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Daflyboys' 2K8 Official cover #1

NFL logo can be substituted with any logo or left blank:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2007, 06:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Daflyboys' 2K8 Official cover #1

I like it
Old 07-05-2007, 06:45 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20

Looking good. I would use it if I could figure out how the print it so it fits in the slot on the game case.

Red October
On the road to Vick-tory

Nas = GOAT
Old 07-05-2007, 06:47 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Nice and bold.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:28 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

something about this one That I really like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2007, 12:02 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 15

daflyboys.....

What do I need to know in order to create my own insert (front and back cover) for 2K5?

Thanks.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:18 AM   #7
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Not sure what you're asking. Do you mean a template? If you mean a template, you can create one by first doing a scan and then erasing Terrell Owens (something I GLADLY did) and anything else you don't need in there. Or do you mean something custom on top of the template? A minimal Photoshop type program is essential. Photoshop 5.0 LE is a very cheap standard Photoshop program you can probably find on Ebay very cheaply. Can you clarify?
Old 07-07-2007, 02:11 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Not sure what you're asking. Do you mean a template? If you mean a template, you can create one by first doing a scan and then erasing Terrell Owens (something I GLADLY did) and anything else you don't need in there. Or do you mean something custom on top of the template? A minimal Photoshop type program is essential. Photoshop 5.0 LE is a very cheap standard Photoshop program you can probably find on Ebay very cheaply. Can you clarify?
I want to be able to create an insert that I could print out and put in the case but have it somewhat updated. For example, have it say ESPN NFL 2K8 and have different photos and stuff on the back insert cover. Basically, do what you (and others) have done but create the insert my way.

What's a template? By reading what you posted, I assume that it's basically what will be used to create what you want to do. Basically, you're using the game's actual insert by scanning it to create a different one from scratch so to speak. Is that correct?

I'm not a computer genius whatsoever. Basically, im an idiot. I know the basics (if that) but that's it.

The photoshop program that you mentioned, is that what's needed to create everything like the logo's and design?

You enjoyed removing Terrell Owens, huh? That sucks as he's my favorite player and in my opinion, the most dominant playmaking and gamebreaking receiver in the NFL today.

I actually want to create an updated Owens cover with him as a Cowboy but standing on the Eagles logo. Basically, a rip off of what he as a 49er in Dallas in 2000.

I also want to create team and position inserts. For example, as a 49ers fan, I would create an insert with my top 49ers like RB Frank Gore, OLB Manny Lawson, DE Bryant Young, ILB Patrick Willis and OT Joe Staley. I know that there are a few other top names like Clements, Allen, etc. but I want them to be "pure" 49ers as opposed to being signed or traded from another team. Also, a position insert like the top quarterbacks like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Carson Palmer.

Any addition help would be greatly appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »