Home

Action Replay Question

This is a discussion on Action Replay Question within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2007, 12:24 PM   #33
All Star

OVR: 49
Re: Action Replay Question

hmm do you need to get a action reply, i have one if you want it?
Old 08-14-2007, 09:20 AM   #34
Rookie

JohnTesh's Arena

OVR: 6

Welp, I got everything figured out and was playing a bit yesterday. Thanks for the help guys.

Now I sit and wait patiently for puja's rosters
Old 08-14-2007, 04:26 PM   #35
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

So is the 360 Datel Transfer Kit on the Wal-Mart website the one that also comes with the AR for Xbox? If so that would be incredible since I need a Xbox AR for 2K5 and a 360 Transfer Kit for NCAA 08. I already have a Xbox memory card so thats not a problem, down the road I would have to get a 360 memory card, but for now just getting 2K5 rosters is key. Someone please let me know.

Grrrrr. Temporarily out of stock on Wal-Mart's website. I may just get that $20 Xbox AR instead.

Last edited by Krebstar; 08-14-2007 at 04:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #36
Rookie

JohnTesh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
So is the 360 Datel Transfer Kit on the Wal-Mart website the one that also comes with the AR for Xbox? If so that would be incredible since I need a Xbox AR for 2K5 and a 360 Transfer Kit for NCAA 08. I already have a Xbox memory card so thats not a problem, down the road I would have to get a 360 memory card, but for now just getting 2K5 rosters is key. Someone please let me know.

Grrrrr. Temporarily out of stock on Wal-Mart's website. I may just get that $20 Xbox AR instead.
I spent about 2 days trying to hunt down a transfer kit. I don't know for sure, but I think Microsoft stopped selling them individually since a Gamespot guy didn't even know you could buy them unless you tell Microsoft your 360s number and they would send you one for free.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:06 PM   #37
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTesh
I spent about 2 days trying to hunt down a transfer kit. I don't know for sure, but I think Microsoft stopped selling them individually since a Gamespot guy didn't even know you could buy them unless you tell Microsoft your 360s number and they would send you one for free.
I'm about to order one on Amazon right now. I'm positive it comes with the original xbox piece so I'm going to go ahead and order it, I did two day shipping and it should be here Friday. I can not wait. This will be the first time I've played with updated rosters and ratings edits.

Last edited by Krebstar; 08-14-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:13 PM   #38
Rookie

JohnTesh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
I'm about to order one on Amazon right now. I'm positive it comes with the original xbox piece so I'm going to go ahead and order it, I did two day shipping and it should be here Friday. I can not wait. This will be the first time I've played with updated rosters and ratings edits.
I know the feeling. I just got an AR last week and it was great playing with the Skins roster for THIS season...kinda makes me wish I wasn't on my honeymoon as we speak and not at home playing
Old 08-14-2007, 09:33 PM   #39
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTesh
I know the feeling. I just got an AR last week and it was great playing with the Skins roster for THIS season...kinda makes me wish I wasn't on my honeymoon as we speak and not at home playing
It's a great feeling indeed, although the feeling will be better once I get it and start running the ball with Vikings, using "AD" and Taylor.

I just got done playing a game and couldn't stop thinking about getting new rosters. Can you give me a link for the newest, up to date rosters that are on here?
Old 08-14-2007, 11:09 PM   #40
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

So I really didn't want to make a new thread, so hopefully someone can answer this in here. I ordered the 360 Transfer kit so I could also get the Xbox AR. My question is will the necessary software for the Xbox AR be on the one disc that comes with it? I'm assuming it would be, I'm just trying to iron out any problems I might encounter before I get the transfer kit in a few days. Basically, my concern is that only the docking station for the Xbox comes with it, no software or anything like that. So I want to make sure I can just start it up, put my Microsoft memory card in and be ready to get rosters and play.

Any thoughts that would ease my worries would be fantastic.

EDIT: Looks like I won't be worrying myself too bad, you can download the software for free. I already downloaded it and downloaded the most recent rosters. I drug the file, without unzipping to the middle column. However, I can't drag it to the left column, I am guessing because I don't actually have the dock and memory card hooked up yet.

Last edited by Krebstar; 08-14-2007 at 11:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »