Home

Action Replay Question

This is a discussion on Action Replay Question within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2007, 11:27 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Action Replay Question

it's been a while since i purchased mine, but yes, everything you need comes with the kit. you need to have a memory card (does NOT come with the kit - sold separately)...but the software takes a minute or two to install and once you're done with that you'll need to create a folder to put your saves onto...

I created one on my desktop called "xchange 360 memory card saves"

you put your file into this folder...you then need to make sure that you have that folder as the selected one for your memory card to read saves (i believe it's the yellow blade - you can browse to find it).

it's really simple...and it comes with the ability to install the Action Replay for the regular xbox as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2007, 11:35 PM   #42
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
it's been a while since i purchased mine, but yes, everything you need comes with the kit. you need to have a memory card (does NOT come with the kit - sold separately)...but the software takes a minute or two to install and once you're done with that you'll need to create a folder to put your saves onto...

I created one on my desktop called "xchange 360 memory card saves"

you put your file into this folder...you then need to make sure that you have that folder as the selected one for your memory card to read saves (i believe it's the yellow blade - you can browse to find it).

it's really simple...and it comes with the ability to install the Action Replay for the regular xbox as well.
Even though I just downloaded the regular Xbox software, this makes me feel even better. Thank you.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:59 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm new to this so everybody...please forgive the n00b. I haven't bought AR yet and I'm not really "computer savvy." I know that I need to buy a memory card and AR for my xbox in order to get updated rosters and what not. I also have to download another program to get these to work (can't think of the name at the time). I've also read that AR isn't compatible with Vista which means I'll have to use my friends computer (no biggie). I've briefly scanned the board and this post while at the office and I didn't find answers I was looking for. My question, I guess, is this. Is there a tutorial of sorts on how to use AR correctly? Thanks in advance.

Edit: is http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/produ...l=1&ProdID=119

all I need to purchase? Thanks

Last edited by abbeyroad920; 08-21-2007 at 03:03 PM.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:10 PM   #44
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
My question, I guess, is this. Is there a tutorial of sorts on how to use AR correctly? Thanks in advance.
It's really a breeze to use. One part of the cord/end connects to the USB to the computer, the other end is where you dock your memory card. Load up the software (or sometimes it'll pop up by itself), and you would drag the .zip file of rosters (do not zip) and just drag/drop to the left-side. It's really pretty simple.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:29 PM   #45
Rookie

thanks. sounds simple enough to me. i may just buy the thing now. hopefully the wife wont be too pissed haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2007, 10:02 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

FTW, I went to Circuit City and they have the Datel unit for under $10 - that has the 360 and XBOX Action Replay and went to gamestop and got a 32mb XBOX memory card for under $5.....So for less than $15 you can get the setup you need for 2k5.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:10 PM   #47
Rookie

alright my dumb questions keep coming. where can i download finn's editor? i used the search on the forum but i couldn't find it.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:00 PM   #48
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

The editor is on Finn's page: http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flyingfinn/roster.htm

Now you must buy me a cookie!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »