Home

Old 08-23-2007, 09:15 AM   #1
JAT
Rookie

OVR: 1
Biggest Comebacks...

This thread is for the biggest comebacks you've ever been in while playing 2K5. Here's mine:

I'm playing as the Chiefs (Away) against the Bengals (Home). I score first with Larry Johnson to go up 7-0 but late in 1st Bengals score on FG to make it 7-3. Game was scoreless in 2nd quarter but in 3rd Rudi Johnson score to make it 10-7, Bengals. Later in the 3rd quarter Bengals score again on a TD catch by Chad Johnson to make it 17-7.

In the 4th quarter I finally get a drive going and Tony Gonzalez catch a TD to make it 17-14. Late in 4th my defense holds and they have to punt to Mr. X-Factor himself, Dante Hall. He don't score, but got a lot of yardage. I score on a TD catch by Kennison to make and 21-17 and that's game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2007, 03:10 PM   #2
Pro

Steelersfan85's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Biggest Comebacks...

I have had way bigger comebacks then that. The other day I came back to score 3 touchdowns in the fourth to win the game. I don't know what my biggest comeback ever was though since I have played the game so long.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:17 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Biggest Comebacks...

My only real memorable one was being down to Minnesota by 17 in a wild-card playoff game. Brought in my back up QB, Brunell was terrible that game, and he led us all the way back to 4 point lead. Then Randy Moss caught a TD pass with :10 on the clock to give Minnestoa the win. He bobbled it and did the one hand catch thing. Great catch.

Not technically a comeback but I was proud. This was about a year after the game came out explaining why Moss was in Minnesota and Brunell was starting for my Skins.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »