Home

CBS SportsLine.com showing nice depth charts!

This is a discussion on CBS SportsLine.com showing nice depth charts! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 08-23-2007, 11:46 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: CBS SportsLine.com showing nice depth charts!

wow i never thought of this. thank you
Old 08-24-2007, 01:39 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

It unfortunately might not be in time for the start of the season, but I plan on buying a subscription to ourlads. and Adam, dude I'll PM you my login information when I get it...

it sucks that I'll be a little to busy to be of any real use around here, so this'll be the least I can do... Everyone knows that Ourlads is the best, and the games best roster maker shouldn't be using anything less...
Old 08-24-2007, 02:02 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeitsgreenday
It unfortunately might not be in time for the start of the season, but I plan on buying a subscription to ourlads. and Adam, dude I'll PM you my login information when I get it...

it sucks that I'll be a little to busy to be of any real use around here, so this'll be the least I can do... Everyone knows that Ourlads is the best, and the games best roster maker shouldn't be using anything less...
Personally, I think that the site listed below is the best one for rosters and depth charts because they not only list the 53 active players but they also list those who are on IR, PUP, Suspended, NFL and Reserved lists as well as the Practice Squad. I honestly never liked Ourlads and once they started charging people, I didnt want to have anything to do with them whatsoever. There's so many other sites out there that can be found with good to great information and we dont have to pay for it. That's the way I look at it.

http://www.localsports.ca/nfl_rosters/index.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #12
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Personally, I think that the site listed below is the best one for rosters and depth charts because they not only list the 53 active players but they also list those who are on IR, PUP, Suspended, NFL and Reserved lists as well as the Practice Squad. I honestly never liked Ourlads and once they started charging people, I didnt want to have anything to do with them whatsoever. There's so many other sites out there that can be found with good to great information and we dont have to pay for it. That's the way I look at it.

http://www.localsports.ca/nfl_rosters/index.html
The only advantage of ourlads over localsports is that ourlads has a good individual player search. ESPN's player search database doesn't seem to be updated. The CBSsportsline database seems good. So localsports and CBS together can do the job of ourlads for free!
Old 08-24-2007, 02:47 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
The only advantage of ourlads over localsports is that ourlads has a good individual player search. ESPN's player search database doesn't seem to be updated. The CBSsportsline database seems good. So localsports and CBS together can do the job of ourlads for free!
For player searches, I use NFL.com. The only reason that I ever search for players is because im not sure if they are white/black/etc. in reality and want to make sure that their skin tone is correct in-game. It's bad enough that VC's final roster update has had a lot of players who have the wrong skin tone but to add missing players and not have their correct skin tone drives me nuts.

I hate it when black players are white in-game and white players are black in-game. It's a pet peeve that I have had since 2k3 when Rams QB Marc Bulger's player model was black despite his actual photo being attached to the player.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:49 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've never heard of that site... But it is pretty awesome... thanks for the link... definitely better than paying 25 bucks for ourlads...
Old 08-24-2007, 03:57 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeitsgreenday
I've never heard of that site... But it is pretty awesome... thanks for the link... definitely better than paying 25 bucks for ourlads...
You're welcome and credit for finding that site goes to Rickster101. Where the hell is he anyway? I havent seen him here in weeks.

And if you still feel the need to spend $25, feel free to send FlyingFinn a donation because without his editor, none of us would be able to update 2k5 into 2k8 and beyond.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2007, 07:11 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Rickster101. Where the hell is he anyway? I havent seen him here in weeks.
ive been wondering that same thing-- you know if one of us dropped dead, no one would ever know....

here's to rickster

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »