Home

Old 09-15-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Sub Out/In

I'm playing with fatigue for user and CPU set at 4, I've been messing around with several different sub out/in combinations and thought I would get some thoughts from you guys. What do most people use to get a good mix of subs coming in, but not too many coming in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2007, 02:47 PM   #2
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Sub Out/In

This one is a little baffling, but I'm getting more of a feel for it. Of course, it's going to marry with the stamina ratings you have for the players. I'm finding I'm needing to up the teams with single FB's so there aren't any stupid subs for the FB (like the other RB vs. a TE). I'm currently finding a 55/70 split working well. I think my sliders also have fatigue on 4.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:57 PM   #3
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
This one is a little baffling, but I'm getting more of a feel for it. Of course, it's going to marry with the stamina ratings you have for the players. I'm finding I'm needing to up the teams with single FB's so there aren't any stupid subs for the FB (like the other RB vs. a TE). I'm currently finding a 55/70 split working well. I think my sliders also have fatigue on 4.
RB's coming in for my FB is getting annoying. I will try those out in my next game and see what I come up with. I was playing with Puja's last released roster, so pretty normal stamina ratings I would say. 55/70 should work better than what I was using, 75/90 and other variations of it.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I've use Fatigue at 3 and sub in/out at 90%/75%. I find it cycles through the running backs, LB's and D linemen pretty good. However, I agree about the FB thing. I find it annoying for teams that have only one FB. If you were to take the 3rd TE on teams and make them a 2nd FB, that might work. I've seen the FB get subbed for the TE before.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:47 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Personally, I like it when I end up with two running backs (instead of HB and TE). I'm an outside-the-box kinda guy, I suppose. I'm more frustrated when a backup tackle subs in for fatigued tight ends.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2007, 02:16 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopin
I'm more frustrated when a backup tackle subs in for fatigued tight ends.
That one does suck probably more since they are virtually worthless there as a catching TE, except for a couple in the league.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:31 PM   #7
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

I think I use 65/85 but I upped the stamina for my FB's and C's because I noticed they always get tired more often.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »