Home

Does anyone have the application to Finn's editor from June 2006?

This is a discussion on Does anyone have the application to Finn's editor from June 2006? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2007, 12:47 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 15
Does anyone have the application to Finn's editor from June 2006?

Hey everyone,

If there's anyone who is still using Finn's editor from June 2006 that featured the addition of the salary cap and player contracts, please email me the application for it so I can install it.

The application looks like a an actual computer and is the thing that appears on your desktop (or whereever) after you finish downloading it. You then open up the application to install the program in your computer.

Unless Finn can fix the schedule problem, I need this version of his editor in order to create the actual/final 2006 NFL schedule so I can start playing franchise.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by dan77733; 09-30-2007 at 06:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2007, 02:20 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Does anyone have the application to Finn's editor from June 2006?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ni1zdj

Let me know if this is it.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:19 PM   #3
Banned

^^^^^

I added that site to my favorites and I will check it out later tonight when I get home from work. I think it is and I'll let you know later. Thanks.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:01 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

dan, can you post that schedule when you finish it, so everyone doesnt has to uninstall/reinstall the old version to make it too?
Old 09-28-2007, 03:18 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
dan, can you post that schedule when you finish it, so everyone doesnt has to uninstall/reinstall the old version to make it too?
I'm assuming that you're talking about the 2006 NFL schedule which is the one that started with MIA @ PIT and ended with GB @ CHI. If so, dont worry. I just posted my 2K7 franchise file with the actual and final 2006 NFL schedule in it.

What you need to do is go into the schedules folder in the program folder for Finn's editor and delete the 2006-07 NFL schedule. Then close the folder and go back to your desktop. Next, open my 2K7 franchise file in Finn's editor and export it into the editor. After you do that, close the franchise file and then the editor itself. You'll now be able to import the schedule without any problems. From my testing yesterday, that schedule glitch only happened when I edited the schedule in any way. Just import the schedule and that's it.

DO NOT EDIT ANY NFL SCHEDULE IN FINN's EDITOR, VERSION 3.0.0.24

If you're looking for the 2007 NFL schedule, I dont have that one as I havent created it yet and wont until the regular season ends. I want every game to be scheduled as it was in reality. I use the NFL TV distribution maps from "the506.com". That's how I got the 2006 NFL schedule with all the correct times and whatnot.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »