Home

JSOU'S Official 2007-2008 NFL Rosters and Settings w/ a franchise file.

This is a discussion on JSOU'S Official 2007-2008 NFL Rosters and Settings w/ a franchise file. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2008, 12:27 AM   #81
Pro

Wilk5280's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: JSOU'S Official 2007-2008 NFL Rosters and Settings w/ a franchise file.

ross,
I guess if you liked the previous setup better you should maybe just go back to that one. I'm in the middle of my first game with the latest Roster / Franchise file as the Broncos.

I'm at Buffalo locked in a 10-10 battle midway through the 3rd. Haven't seen much whacky stuff, but like I said I'm not even through a complete game yet.

Hopefully you'll find a setup that works for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2008, 01:13 AM   #82
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

The only difference is in the settings. If you liked the old settings use them, or adjust your franchise file back to the old settings. The only change in the settings was the comp tack up 1, coverage 1, and human pursuit and tackling down 1. Fumbles also went up by 1. Just use your old settings and it will play as it did before. We just tried to make it a little harder for us. The ratings we tweaked were so minimal it couldn't have made that much of a difference. On D a tip I always do is use man coverage a lot like I think you said you do, but the trick is play the db's back one click even two on long yardage situations. This keeps the plays in front you. let me know how it goes. josh

Last edited by jsou4646; 01-10-2008 at 01:15 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:37 AM   #83
Banned

OVR: 10

can i put these rosters on 360 if i have an xport?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:02 AM   #84
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepen03
can i put these rosters on 360 if i have an xport?
bro.... since you're new here we need to tell you: try the search function before asking repeat questions.

josh: I've started to play around with your rosters in the last 2 days. My first game was a qb nightmare with both philly and car qb's throwing in the 30's. Using your sliders I didn't know if it was the way I was used to playing or what. Then I took a look at the DB coverage ratings. I think you and I (and others) think along the same lines as to what tweaks need to be done to help this game's AI. But, I didn't see the situation improving with the coverage ratings this high. So I dumbed the CB's down 50% and the Safeties 25% and used the last slider set I had put together with some modifications. Game 2 was much better. Eli ripped me up but I didn't see animation sacrifices by doing this (probably because coverage numbers were all mostly still above 40ish). I continued to play on the "fast" setting as I've just come to like the in-play speed. I dunno though, I may go back to normal. Overall, though this is a tremendously welcome addition to our community.

Last edited by daflyboys; 01-10-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:49 PM   #85
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

We like the numbers that our franchise is putting out, maybe it was just a bad game, each game is different as you know. Overall we like our stats. I think that each player is different in skill level stherfore our settings may need to be tweaked depending on your ability. Also thanks for the feedback. josh
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »