Home

Guide: How to swap team control in Finn's editor between USER & COMPUTER controlled

This is a discussion on Guide: How to swap team control in Finn's editor between USER & COMPUTER controlled within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-16-2008, 12:13 AM   #17
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Guide: How to swap team control in Finn's editor between USER & COMPUTER controll

Back to the original topic. In the next build I post (not the .228 I just posted) the ability to "Control only this team" will be available so you don't have to go through all the teams to turn them off. It should have been in 228 but I set the menu item invisible by mistake. I should post another build later in the week.

Cheers,
Finn
Old 02-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #18
Rookie

JohnTesh's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Guide: How to swap team control in Finn's editor between USER & COMPUTER controll

Is there anyway to quickly clear the photos for the draft class? I seem to select all of them, choose 'clear photo', but it only clears the photo for the last guy selected, not everyone.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:21 AM   #19
Rookie

aff4life's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
i wonder if that "heal player" trick would also remove players from the trading block;
ie using the editor: (1) open the in-use franchise, (2) also open a copy of the same franchise from wk1 where everyone was still healthy, & (3) for any players on the trading block, paste them from the old file on to the same player in the new file (who was on the block)
Someone mentioned my idea! w00t!

And you made it sound so much easier than I did. I love typing too many frikkin' words! and using emoticons....
Old 10-29-2008, 10:23 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 20

Since I first posted this guide, Finn has added the ability to go from 32 human-controlled teams to one human-controlled team in a single step:

Last edited by puja21; 12-19-2008 at 01:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »