Home

The Little Things...

This is a discussion on The Little Things... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2008, 09:01 PM   #17
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: The Little Things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
Players blink in this game, they freaking blink. It was made in 2004, and they blink. Enough said.
That is cool.... but it wasn't as good as seeing NHL goalies chests going up and down simulating breathing when they were on the ice in 2K2! Now that was ahead of its' time!
Old 03-05-2008, 01:03 AM   #18
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
That is cool.... but it wasn't as good as seeing NHL goalies chests going up and down simulating breathing when they were on the ice in 2K2! Now that was ahead of its' time!
I never played 2K2, damn. Still play 2K5 occasionally, though. 2004 was such a good year.
Old 03-09-2008, 05:51 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
My receiver was coming across on a post pattern and got blasted. The fumble word came across the screen and I was about the challenge it. Then I noticed the CB actually dove for the ball to catch it before it hit the ground. I saved the replay and would love to share it but don't know how.
I'd never seen this when the game 1st released, then after the exclusive deal while getting updated rosters I had the same thing happen. It's really cool looking animation/play that doesn't happen all that often. Sean Taylor blasted someone and I believe it was Carlos Rogers shoestring caught it out of the air. Even though I moved over to the 360 with this game, I still have this replay on my OG Xbox.
RIP #21

DC United 2008 US Open Cup Champions
Old 03-09-2008, 11:06 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 3

MAN, PLAYING NFL2K5 HAS BEEN THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPEN..I GUESS ILL BE UPDATING THE ROSTER UNTIL.....FOREVER CAUSE EA IS NEVER GIVEN UP THAT LICENSE....
Old 03-09-2008, 11:30 PM   #21
Rookie

aff4life's Arena

OVR: 4

And last I heard, EA wants to buy out the company that makes the 2k series

On the upside, they could take the game engine and such and turn madden into something as good as 2k5 with next gen graphics, but they'll probably just fire everyone and board the place up for making their EA schlongs feel shorter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2008, 11:32 PM   #22
Banned

If you want to post that replay, you can transfer it using an Action Replay and then post it here as a zip file. Those who want to see it will have to download it and load it in-game but it's better than nothing.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:40 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aff4life
And last I heard, EA wants to buy out the company that makes the 2k series

On the upside, they could take the game engine and such and turn madden into something as good as 2k5 with next gen graphics, but they'll probably just fire everyone and board the place up for making their EA schlongs feel shorter
EA offered $2 billion for Take Two Interactive but TTI has turned down the offer thus far. I'm guessing that they'll accept EA's offer after they release GTA IV.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:56 PM   #24
Rookie

aff4life's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
EA offered $2 billion for Take Two Interactive but TTI has turned down the offer thus far. I'm guessing that they'll accept EA's offer after they release GTA IV.
that would make sense, why give the gta4 profits (which should be astronomical) to EA? make all the money you can off that release and THEN sell for the $2 bill (btw: wow. EA is f'n serious about buying them out), I don't see the owner of TTI saying "no" to that... especially if they're a publicly traded company.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »