Home

Inaccurate face / skin tone.....

This is a discussion on Inaccurate face / skin tone..... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2008, 02:41 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 15
Inaccurate face / skin tone.....

I cant speak for everyone but I hate it when a player is white in reality but black in-game or vice versa. This drives me nuts. This was my main reason why I would never sign QB Marc Bulger as free agent back in 2K3.

Anyway, there's a good amount of players in the final and/or opening roster that have inaccurate faces and/or skin tones but the funny thing is that in most cases, that player's correct face and skin tone was in the default or opening roster.

Take Patriots OG Steve Neal for example. The photo is incorrect as he's a white guy. He was added in the opening roster and despite the photo of him being black and not him, his player model is listed as "lightest" for skin tone and "face 2" for face but in the final roster update, he's a black guy.

49ers SS Keith Lewis is white in the opening and final roster but black in the default roster. He's black which makes the default roster correct.

Chargers C Nick Hardwick is black in the opening and final roster but white in the default roster. He's white which makes the default roster correct.

Anyway, the point of this topic to let people know that player's who have an inaccurate face and/or skin tone in one roster may have their correct one in another roster. From what I can tell, it's the first roster that the player appears in as being correct with later ones to be incorrect.

Just wanted to let people know and yes, like years pro, im very, very picky.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »