Home

List of UNK's that have pbp

This is a discussion on List of UNK's that have pbp within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #33
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: List of UNK's that have pbp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Sorry. The auto body type just looks strange to me. The old setup looked like this -

0-199=skinny
200-269=normal
270-319=large
320-450=extra large

The current setup only has three lines and looks to be comibined or something. How do I set it up to be like I have it shown above?
SkinnyNormal=200
NormalLarge=270
LargeExtraLg=300

is the way it looks now.

Anything below 200 will be Skinny.
Anything >= 200 but < 270 will be Normal
Anything >= 270 but < 300 will be Large
Anything >= 300 will be Extra Large.

Quote:
And one other tidbit - when I open the current editor, there's an "icon" missing on the top under the search option. There's an empty space/gap between "edit the selected player" and "copy the selected player". The empty space should have an icon that says "global edit the selected player". At least, that's the way it is in version 3.0.0.30.
Thanks. I added two types of global edit player (attributes and weight) so I removed the icon from the global edit selected player attributes action but forgot about the button. Thanks for the heads.

There are currently no plans to re-upload with the new PBP file until I a few things I am working on. Just rename the old file and drop the new one in the config files directory and should be good to go.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:52 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
SkinnyNormal=200
NormalLarge=270
LargeExtraLg=300

is the way it looks now.

Anything below 200 will be Skinny.
Anything >= 200 but < 270 will be Normal
Anything >= 270 but < 300 will be Large
Anything >= 300 will be Extra Large.
So basically, if I change 300 to 320, it'll be the same as what I listed earlier?

Quote:
Thanks. I added two types of global edit player (attributes and weight) so I removed the icon from the global edit selected player attributes action but forgot about the button. Thanks for the heads.
You're welcome.

Quote:
There are currently no plans to re-upload with the new PBP file until I a few things I am working on. Just rename the old file and drop the new one in the config files directory and should be good to go.
I copy and pasted the notepad config files into the current editor and the problem where FA's dont appear in the editor (unless I do an actual search for each player) still exists. I tried it twice yesterday and once I click on the arrow to go to FA's (from the 49ers), that error message pops up (index out of bounds (-1) and those released FA's are nowhere to be found.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:59 PM   #35
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
And I mine as well ask this since im thinking about it -

What is BMI (body mass index) and how does it work with the current body type setup? Thanks.
BMI = (weight (lbs) X 703) / (height X height (inches)). Just a different way to calculate player models that some feel is more accurate.

SkinnyNormal=26
NormalLarge=30
LargeExtraLg=35

As you can see it is the same format as the weight and follows the same pattern:

0 to 25 Skinny
26 to 29 Normal
30 to 34 Large
35 and up Extra Large.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2008, 01:02 PM   #36
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
So basically, if I change 300 to 320, it'll be the same as what I listed earlier?
Yes
Old 05-20-2008, 01:13 PM   #37
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
I copy and pasted the notepad config files into the current editor and the problem where FA's dont appear in the editor (unless I do an actual search for each player) still exists. I tried it twice yesterday and once I click on the arrow to go to FA's (from the 49ers), that error message pops up (index out of bounds (-1) and those released FA's are nowhere to be found.
I don't have a problem using the new config file. However, I couldn't say for sure what your problem was unless you sent me the file so I could produce the error myself.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:31 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
I don't have a problem using the new config file. However, I couldn't say for sure what your problem was unless you sent me the file so I could produce the error myself.
Here's the file FINN. Thanks for taking the time to look it over and help me out. It's greatly appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_roster2K5.zip (234.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 05-20-2008, 01:42 PM   #39
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
Here's the file FINN. Thanks for taking the time to look it over and help me out. It's greatly appreciated.
I open the file just fine and can go to the free agent pool just fine even with the new ENFNameIndex file. I see 5 punters in the free agent pool: Baker, Richardson, Sander, Simnjanovski and Walter. There are 298 total free agents.

What version of the editor are you using?

EDIT: Also, just go the config files folder and rename ENFNameIndex.txt to ENFNameIndex.old. Download this version and just drop it in the config files folder.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ENFNameIndex.txt (154.1 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by FlyingFinn; 05-20-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:51 PM   #40
Banned

Simjankowski is the only punter that shows up for me. I'm currently using V3.0.0.30 because all the FA's appear.

When using V3.0.1.1., those FA's dont appear when im in the FA list which is why I went back to the older version.

The amount of 298 is the same for me too. It's just missing all the players that I released and should be in FA but arent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »