Home

custom stadium music on modded xbox?

This is a discussion on custom stadium music on modded xbox? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2008, 05:58 PM   #9
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: custom stadium music on modded xbox?

Thank you Puja! I just bought one online. I have been suffering for years having to listen to just the music from CDs I purchased (which I stopped doing long ago). My xbox wont read nearly any disc formats, so this will be a godsend. Now I can waste days making soundtracks for the game too.

Maybe I shouldn't have thanked you...
Old 05-28-2008, 11:15 PM   #10
MVP

dophin26's Arena

Allllright... So I got this music mixer and realized I needed to connect it to my pc. I don't use live or have any kind of wireless connection. I saw it said I needed a cross-over cable. I have no idea what that is, where to acquire one or how to hook it up. I just spent the past hour looking it up and and even more confused now than I was then.

Anyone in the know help me out? Do I just need that "system link" cable that is supposed to connect two xboxes? If so, where does that get plugged in?

Puja- do you know about this thing?
Old 05-29-2008, 12:19 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Allllright... So I got this music mixer and realized I needed to connect it to my pc. I don't use live or have any kind of wireless connection. I saw it said I needed a cross-over cable. I have no idea what that is, where to acquire one or how to hook it up. I just spent the past hour looking it up and and even more confused now than I was then.

Anyone in the know help me out? Do I just need that "system link" cable that is supposed to connect two xboxes? If so, where does that get plugged in?

Puja- do you know about this thing?
yeah-- you can get a crossover cable at any office or computer store (just ask). you would connect b/w your xbox ethernet port & your PCs ethernet port. they are slightly more expensive than regular ethernet cable (cat5, cat6 etc), so if you have a home network (high spd internet), it would be cheaper to just connect your xbox that way (not wireless.. you can just use ethernet cable)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Does that build the ST.DB file as well?
yes, its very user-friendly. put the "game" (music mixer disc) into xbox that is connected to your home network or directly to your computer via crossover cable, go to "import music," then it starts a 5 min countdown prompt. While it's counting down, go to your computer & run the small program associated w/ it (DLd from MS xbox website), pick your songs to transfer, & off they go.

then you can do all the ID tag renaming from your xbox via the music mixer program as well as copy/delete, create albums etc. The only small downside is it takes a while to "prepare tracks for games" (30s to a min per song)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2008, 08:28 AM   #12
MVP

dophin26's Arena

So would a Radio Shack carry one and know what I'm talking about when I ask for a crossover cable?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »