Home

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

This is a discussion on STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
The 49ers Showcase the Inadequacy of Madden's Man-Match Coverage
Undisputed Beta #3 - Improvements We'd Like to See
EA Sports PGA Tour Release Date and Details Unveiled

Old 09-26-2008, 05:17 PM   #105
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

I've read your instructions and they seem to be pretty use to follow. Someone posted they were having a problem with Partition 3 but nobody responded. I will take a crack at it myself.

I use Xplorer360 and hooked up my HDD with the xport. Everything worked as planned except there's nothing in Partition 3.

Partition 0 - Empty
Partition 2
-Index
TDBX
-Compatibility
config.bin
xefu.XEX
xbox.XEX
dash
Partition 3 - Empty

So what's going on here why can't I see my game saves in partition 3 and what is all that crap in partition 2?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2008, 02:14 AM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ok, I don't get all the problems going on here. I have 360/20gHD from 11/2007 WinXP/xplorer360. All I did was hook everything up and follow the exact instructions in post #1 of this thread, and everything worked fine. No problems whatsoever. I even got Finn's fix for custom soudtracks going on.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:08 PM   #107
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrich83
Ok, I don't get all the problems going on here. I have 360/20gHD from 11/2007 WinXP/xplorer360. All I did was hook everything up and follow the exact instructions in post #1 of this thread, and everything worked fine. No problems whatsoever. I even got Finn's fix for custom soudtracks going on.
I guess it's easy for you since you have game saves in Partition 3. I don't see anything there which is where my problem is.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:04 PM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 8

try xport 1.07 instead of xplorer
Old 09-28-2008, 09:57 PM   #109
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
I use Xplorer360 and hooked up my HDD with the xport. Everything worked as planned except there's nothing in Partition 3.

Partition 0 - Empty
Partition 2
-Index
TDBX
-Compatibility
config.bin
xefu.XEX
xbox.XEX
dash
Partition 3 - Empty

So what's going on here why can't I see my game saves in partition 3 and what is all that crap in partition 2?
1. Ok, so I see that you're using an XPort cable, but the Xplorer360 software, correct?? Maybe use the XPort 1.07 software instead. Maybe it makes a diffrence with their cable.

2. Are you using WindowsXP or Vista?? If it's Vista, well you've read the thread, I'm sure you've seen all those explanations and suggestions.

3. This is the big one. Did you fire up the game on your 360 and save the default roster first?? Before going into your HD through XPlorer360?? If not then you won't have the correct file structure to get to on "Partition 3". I'm not a computer genius or anything, but hopefully something I've said here will help you out.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:53 PM   #110
Rookie

OVR: 1

well i got a question what if i dont have another hard drive is it still possible for me to still get the rosters with the cables that run from the pc to the 360... basically doing it all minus the transfer from hard drives or do i really need the 120 gb?

the reason i ask is because am one of those ppl that still say that 2k5 was the best football game and that am forced to buy madden is because its the only one with the license, and playing madden 09 made me realise that they upgrade madden to end up pissing me off the same... and apf was good but had its great flaws...

so i need help
Old 10-06-2008, 04:20 AM   #111
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamill Jones
well i got a question what if i dont have another hard drive is it still possible for me to still get the rosters with the cables that run from the pc to the 360...
The cable dosen't go from the computer to the 360 itself. It goes from the computer's usb port to the 360's Hard Drive. You have to unclip the HD only from the top of the 360......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamill Jones
.... basically doing it all minus the transfer from hard drives or do i really need the 120 gb?
No, you don't NEED a 120gb HD. I have the 20GB. I use the Xplorer360 program, and Microsoft's 'Transfer Kit' cable. It works fine. To me, you sound a little confused about how the process works. Go back and read post #1 of this thread a few times over and then come back if you still don't get it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2008, 07:02 PM   #112
Pro

OVR: 11

Microsoft will not send me the cable without a serial number from an elite system! I tried calling and talked to 3 different people and they all said the same thing. How else can i get this cable? Any help please? thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »