Home

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

This is a discussion on STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2008, 12:54 PM   #129
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO GET LATEST ROSTERS ON 360

Thanks for the tips!! I do have Vista so this could be my issue!! I am going to try this out. thanks again!!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 02:46 AM   #130
Lurker

bjf1377's Arena

OVR: 41

Well, I got the 120gb HD for Christmas and I've been trying all night to get the proper folder on to the HD w/ no luck. XPort won't let me drag & drop. Neither will XPlorer. But at least with Xplorer I can insert some of the files. It always crashes on me when I try to insert "SaveMeta.xbx" and "TYPE" from the randomly numbered folder within the 53450030 folder to the HD.

And to answer questions: On Vista, with the version of XPlorer that has been working for everyone else, in Compatibility Mode and running as Admin. Proper files are being inserted into the proper folders. The sole issue is those last two individual files.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:15 PM   #131
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

Well i called the 1-800 and tried 8 different times, and each time was a no go i tried everything that people said to try, guess im SOL since i can't afford an xport or xsata at the moment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2008, 10:13 AM   #132
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjf1377
Well, I got the 120gb HD for Christmas and I've been trying all night to get the proper folder on to the HD w/ no luck. XPort won't let me drag & drop. Neither will XPlorer. But at least with Xplorer I can insert some of the files. It always crashes on me when I try to insert "SaveMeta.xbx" and "TYPE" from the randomly numbered folder within the 53450030 folder to the HD.

And to answer questions: On Vista, with the version of XPlorer that has been working for everyone else, in Compatibility Mode and running as Admin. Proper files are being inserted into the proper folders. The sole issue is those last two individual files.

Are you inserting the files using the explorer software or are you trying to drag them over??

I was having the same issue until I started using the explorer software. I would insert a new folder. Name it to what ever number it was. Then go into that folder (which would be empty). GOTO insert file. Insert a file one at a time until all 4 are in there.
Hopefully it works for you. If you already tried this then hopefully some of the other folks on here have some ideas for you!! GOOD LUCK!!
Old 12-28-2008, 08:27 PM   #133
Lurker

bjf1377's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthostud23
Are you inserting the files using the explorer software or are you trying to drag them over??

I was having the same issue until I started using the explorer software. I would insert a new folder. Name it to what ever number it was. Then go into that folder (which would be empty). GOTO insert file. Insert a file one at a time until all 4 are in there.
Hopefully it works for you. If you already tried this then hopefully some of the other folks on here have some ideas for you!! GOOD LUCK!!
I do the inserting method because it won't allow me to drag & drop. I can insert two of the four files just fine, but the other two always cause Explorer to crash on me
Old 12-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #134
Lurker

bjf1377's Arena

Well, apparently I just have to download multiple version of certain files and use different unzipping programs to get the files to agree with Explorer properly
Old 12-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #135
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjf1377
Well, apparently I just have to download multiple version of certain files and use different unzipping programs to get the files to agree with Explorer properly
Sounds like a pain. If you haven't already, I'd try turning user account control off in order to allow for drag and drop (much easier).

Here's the thread about drag and drop issues which will hopefully make life easier:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sue-vista.html

Last edited by SoxFan01605; 12-30-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2009, 02:37 PM   #136
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Just found this game for a dollar used. Will be picking it up tomorrow.

Thanks a lot for this thread.
It makes me sad
I post the frog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »