Home

Revisiting the black sleeves issue

This is a discussion on Revisiting the black sleeves issue within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2008, 05:49 AM   #9
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Revisiting the black sleeves issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by simgameonly
Correct, it not only applies them randomly in "bad" weather, but also in "cold" weather no rain or snow needed.

What I have been doing is paying attention to the guys on my franchise where the black sleeves show up and then adding a more appropriate sleeve color. I.E Devin Hester in cold, rain or snow wears the black sleeves, so if I know that type of game is coming up I give him white sleeves. Best option I could come up with.

I still think a mass edit of skill players to a more appropriate color, and a mass edit of linemen to no sleeves(i know some will still show up) is about the best thing to do.
unless you can tell me there are players who never get assigned sleeves in bad weather and some that do.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:56 PM   #10
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
unless you can tell me there are players who never get assigned sleeves in bad weather and some that do.
I tried to get some info for you.

Using puja's 4.0, I played as The Bears at The 49ers with flurries. I started a game, checked out the sleeves and then did about 5 rematches of the same teams. I then switched the game to Chicago and started a few games.

Funny thing is that all of the players changed sleeves just about every game. They either had white sleeves, black sleeves or none at all. Very strange.

But then there's Nate Clements.
Not matter what stadium or jersey color I put them in, he always had on the red team sleeves. Even when I gave him black or white sleeves in the roster, he still wore the red one in game.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:49 PM   #11
Banned

Nintari's Arena

OVR: 11

I know for a fact that almost NO ONE on the Bears defense ever wears sleeves in the cold.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »