Home

I need a Migration Cable!!! Help!

This is a discussion on I need a Migration Cable!!! Help! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2008, 06:15 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
I need a Migration Cable!!! Help!

I have tried Microsoft 3 times and none of the people I spoke to will send me one without a serial number from an elite system. can i buy it off of someone or borrow one and then ship it back to you? haha i just want to play this dam game again. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: I need a Migration Cable!!! Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzburgh
I have tried Microsoft 3 times and none of the people I spoke to will send me one without a serial number from an elite system. can i buy it off of someone or borrow one and then ship it back to you? haha i just want to play this dam game again. lol
try search engine pretty sure you can find one
Old 10-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 13

i got mine off ebay..it was $30.....but i wanted the rosters bad enough so i bought 120gig hdd....then returned it when i was done getting the roster
Old 10-10-2008, 07:34 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard
i got mine off ebay..it was $30.....but i wanted the rosters bad enough so i bought 120gig hdd....then returned it when i was done getting the roster
Why did you buy the 120gig HDD? Did you not have the 20gig one? thanks
Old 10-10-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 13

i wanted the rosters right away......so i got the 120gig because it comes with the transfer cable.......i use the cable to transfer the rosters to my 20gig hdd.......then i took the 120 back to the store.....i only used it for the cable......i have since ordered and received my tranfer cable from ebay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2008, 01:29 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard
i wanted the rosters right away......so i got the 120gig because it comes with the transfer cable.......i use the cable to transfer the rosters to my 20gig hdd.......then i took the 120 back to the store.....i only used it for the cable......i have since ordered and received my tranfer cable from ebay
I live in Pittsburgh and was wondering if you would be willing to sell me the cable or let me borrow it? I will pay for the shipping somehow for you. I'm 38 and sell real estate here in the burgh, so i'm going to be very trustworthy. Any chance?
Old 10-10-2008, 03:09 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzburgh
I live in Pittsburgh and was wondering if you would be willing to sell me the cable or let me borrow it? I will pay for the shipping somehow for you. I'm 38 and sell real estate here in the burgh, so i'm going to be very trustworthy. Any chance?
DUDE! If you're willing to pay for the shipping, just go to e-Bay and buy yourself a damn cable, or do what Maynard said and go to Wal-Mart right now, buy a 120gb HD that comes with the cable, take it home transfer your rosters, and take it back to the store for a full refund. SEE? FREE!!! Geez. You say you're 38 and sell real estate and whatever, but you're crying about an easily obtainable cable like a 12-year-old schoolgirl. How good can you possibly be at selling houses, if you can't even convince a 20-some year-old geek answering phones for Microsoft to send you a cable? It's freakin' simple. Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX, get a rep on the line, give the serial number for YOUR XBOX (yes, I know it's not 'elite', neither is mine, shutup and keep reading) tell them "I just bought a used 120gb HD from e-Bay, and it didn't come with it's Migration Cable, could you please send me one" it's that f'n simple. I have two cables now. One for my 360 and one for my mom's 360 (yes, my mom plays 360, and she's 51). That's how I got both of them. It's simple, if you're 38 and sell houses for a living then you should be able to pull off one of these methods with ease.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrich83
DUDE! If you're willing to pay for the shipping, just go to e-Bay and buy yourself a damn cable, or do what Maynard said and go to Wal-Mart right now, buy a 120gb HD that comes with the cable, take it home transfer your rosters, and take it back to the store for a full refund. SEE? FREE!!! Geez. You say you're 38 and sell real estate and whatever, but you're crying about an easily obtainable cable like a 12-year-old schoolgirl. How good can you possibly be at selling houses, if you can't even convince a 20-some year-old geek answering phones for Microsoft to send you a cable? It's freakin' simple. Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX, get a rep on the line, give the serial number for YOUR XBOX (yes, I know it's not 'elite', neither is mine, shutup and keep reading) tell them "I just bought a used 120gb HD from e-Bay, and it didn't come with it's Migration Cable, could you please send me one" it's that f'n simple. I have two cables now. One for my 360 and one for my mom's 360 (yes, my mom plays 360, and she's 51). That's how I got both of them. It's simple, if you're 38 and sell houses for a living then you should be able to pull off one of these methods with ease.

Thank you for your post. I'm going to go and figure out how to sell a house now. Have a good night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »