Home

Lineup Problems in Franchise -- help?

This is a discussion on Lineup Problems in Franchise -- help? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2008, 08:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Lineup Problems in Franchise -- help?

In my first year of my franchise, about week 6 or so, on the last drive I substituted Onterrio Smith in for Jamal Lewis at HB, just for the hell of it, in my I Pro formation.

The following week, I noticed that Smith was the default back in I Pro, and it would not allow me to sub any other HB in, when I pushed X to sub it would simply say 'Default'. I ended up just not using the formation, sticking with the other I Pros -- Split, Jokers, etc.

Now in my second season, I release Lewis and bring back Bennett as the first-string HB, and now in I Pro it puts in Sean Berton, the backup fullback to Kleinsasser, and still does not allow me to sub anyone else in.

I've made do for most of my franchise without the formation, but I really like using it and would like to know if anyone has run into such a problem, and if so, are there any remedies to be had?

NOTE: I'm using the lineups that came with the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Lineup Problems in Franchise -- help?

It's a known issue. The problem is you can't sub in guys in-game or they get stuck in that position when you save your franchise. You have to sub them in using the playbook editor to avoid that problem.

And I don't believe there's a fix once that glitch occurs, but someone else might want to confirm that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »