Home

A way to crack NFL 2k5

This is a discussion on A way to crack NFL 2k5 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-02-2008, 11:18 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: A way to crack NFL 2k5

haha your post was hilarious. i was hoping for a reaction hahahah
Old 11-03-2008, 12:48 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

This might be common knowledge to most already, but emulators don't "crack" games. You're still playing the same game, either from the disc iteslf or an ISO backup (of your OWN original disc!!). The whole point of an emulator is to literally emulate the performance of another system, and the only times emu developers stray from that is to make certain games more compatible. You might one day be able to play 2k5 on an emu, but the only way it's ever going to make the game better is in graphics (sharper, clearer, higher res) and loading times.

(Also, that Emu's been in development for a reeeeallly long time - scroll down to some of those other news posts on the CXBX page...)
Old 11-03-2008, 01:29 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 20

i think the original poster was just implying (right or wrong) that "MVP-like" (baseball) modding of NFL2K5 could be easier on a PC emulation than it is on Xbox.

i dont see why that would be, but at least any mod that of a 2K5 PC rom (rather than xbox disc) would be playable by ALL using the emulated vers & more people would thus contribute to any add-ons (new stadiums, uniforms etc). A problem now is that any mod would still only be playable by "magical xbox" owners, so right there your potential audience/population is cut to a small fraction of the whole community
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2008, 11:19 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
i think the original poster was just implying (right or wrong) that "MVP-like" (baseball) modding of NFL2K5 could be easier on a PC emulation than it is on Xbox.

i dont see why that would be, but at least any mod that of a 2K5 PC rom (rather than xbox disc) would be playable by ALL using the emulated vers & more people would thus contribute to any add-ons (new stadiums, uniforms etc). A problem now is that any mod would still only be playable by "magical xbox" owners, so right there your potential audience/population is cut to a small fraction of the whole community
OR the XBConnect gang has a way to have this game play online WITH updated rosters as they have with other games in the past (but, yes, on magical xboxes, which I have yet to take the plunge with).
Old 11-03-2008, 04:51 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 10

We must plan a coup to take down EA and regain the NFL license

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »