Home

Old 12-23-2008, 03:58 PM   #9
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: 2K4

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Shiz, there's probably about 200 posts about 2K4 in the archives. How do people know what you are and you are not aware of? I think you'd get a wealth of information from all of those earlier postings.
Yeah, after going back to bed and waking up a little more refreshed, that's what I did

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
Maybe he's lonely. Maybe he just needs to talk to someone. Maybe his wife left and flew home to her family for the Christmas holidays, leaving him alone and having to feed the f'ing cat every two hours, the cat that never stops meowing and he's SICK of it and just wants some HUMAN COMMUNICATION!!!

Oh wait a minute, that's me I'm describing, sorry...
Nope, not lonely. Girlfriend and I are together for the holidays. But still have to feed the cat that sh*ts in your room at 4-5 in the morning, while after cleaning it you can't sleep b/c everytime you close your eyes thats all you see. then that leads you to getting on the computer and asking a ridiculous question that could've been solved w/ the search function that you usually use. The car meows all morning but your afraid to feed for fear of what it could uinleash on you later that night. Sorry, got caught in a trance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 12-23-2008, 04:22 PM   #10
MVP

Jet Sufferer's Arena

OVR: 12

Once I turned up the pursuit all the way, I didn't think the sidelines were a problem, you just have to play and experiment with your sliders from there.

I wish the rosters worked with 2k4, I would play it just as much or more as 2k5, although the roster tweaks seem to fix some of the issues with 2k5, 2k4 is still a classic game, every bit as good as 2k5.

If we could use the rosters in 2k4, you would see that game making a huge comeback and a debate as to whether 2k4 or 2k5 is the ultimate football sim.
Old 12-25-2008, 04:30 AM   #11
Banned

bsb13's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Sufferer
Once I turned up the pursuit all the way, I didn't think the sidelines were a problem, you just have to play and experiment with your sliders from there.
This doesnt completely solve the problem but it is a good band aid for it. Makes it bearable imo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2008, 12:03 PM   #12
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Just played my 1st full game. Started a franchise w/ the Texans, signed Chris Carter and traded for Willis McGahee. Turned pursuit and tackling all the way up for both user and cpu.

Held Ricky Williams to under 100 yards. He had 72 in the first half. Gained most of it off a 40+ yard gain. But man was my offense horrid. 4-5 total fumbles. 2-3 interceptions. Does rain help w/ fumbles in this game? I stopped them on a lot of 4th and 1's and 4th and inches. But couldn't to anything on offense.

Overall, very very very fun game. All those defensive stops got me jumping up and down like an idiot.

Merry Christmas!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 12-25-2008, 06:10 PM   #13
MVP

Jet Sufferer's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshiznetno1
Just played my 1st full game. Started a franchise w/ the Texans, signed Chris Carter and traded for Willis McGahee. Turned pursuit and tackling all the way up for both user and cpu.

Held Ricky Williams to under 100 yards. He had 72 in the first half. Gained most of it off a 40+ yard gain. But man was my offense horrid. 4-5 total fumbles. 2-3 interceptions. Does rain help w/ fumbles in this game? I stopped them on a lot of 4th and 1's and 4th and inches. But couldn't to anything on offense.

Overall, very very very fun game. All those defensive stops got me jumping up and down like an idiot.

Merry Christmas!!
Another thing about the 2k games that are great and that Madden hasn't figured out yet. 2k teams get mean and nasty on 4th and short, it really adds to the drama. Also I don't use qb sneak in any video game, too easy. Nothing is guaranteed on 4th down in 2k world.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »