Home

I JUST FOUND NFL2K5 AND PLAYED--WOW!!!

This is a discussion on I JUST FOUND NFL2K5 AND PLAYED--WOW!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2009, 12:11 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: I JUST FOUND NFL2K5 AND PLAYED--WOW!!!

Quote:
If you play it on the Xbox things go through the roof because you can get the updated rosters.
You can now obtain the updated rosters for the PS2. NFL2k5rosters.com.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjsii13
No offense man but

There is no such game as NHL Live?

NBA 2k9 completely OWNS NBA Live 09 and has owned Live for like 5 years
I meant NHL 09. My bad.

Also, thanks for the comparison of the NBA games. As I said, I didn't play either one, so I couldn't answer. I hope this doesn't deteriorate into a "2k vs. EA" thread......
Old 02-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #19
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRan
To IRISH,

Welcome to the wonderful, wonderful, world of 2K football. I am happy that you gave this game a chance. YOu are playing this on the PS2..... If you play it on the Xbox things go through the roof because you can get the updated rosters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJoiseySoulja
You can now obtain the updated rosters for the PS2. NFL2k5rosters.com.
I am 99% sure he is talking about going online. Xbox still has servers therfor still has the "updated" rosters. Some people feel it is to much work to try to convert an updated roster. Keep in mind there is more than one kinda of "updated roster" and since i think you only have ps2/3 im guessing you didnt kno bout the fact that xbox has updated rosters for the end of the season (2004-2005). either way its good to let people know bout the updates those on this site have done.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
and since i think you only have ps2/3 im guessing you didnt kno bout the fact that xbox has updated rosters for the end of the season (2004-2005). either way its good to let people know bout the updates those on this site have done.
I knew that. i had an Xbox before but it broke and then i got smart. I have every single roster from I remember the first update came 9/15 till the end on my memory card before the servers shut down on PS2
Old 02-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #21
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

and wait till you see the draft and how using finns editor you can edit rookies for your franchise... the skys the limit.. just my 2 cents

FNG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2009, 02:20 AM   #22
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
and wait till you see the draft and how using finns editor you can edit rookies for your franchise... the skys the limit.. just my 2 cents

FNG
funand gun, you are right, sky is the limit, can't believe I have not been playing this game. All those years with MADDEN. I have some catching up to do lol!
Old 02-04-2009, 11:14 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 24

IRISH, just wait till you see what a REAL Super Bowl Presentation looks like!!! Talk about feeling like you won the Big Game!
No generic "thanks for playing" here!
Old 02-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #24
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Ya after getting APF 2k8 when it came out, I decided to pick up NFL 2k5 but never really played the game. I just popped it in to see the presentation. I loved 2k8 but didn't play a ton because I it is missing the franchise mode, but the gameplay is so great. This week I decided to pop in 2k5 and see if I could play a franchise and I am happy I did it. I just decided to do a fantasy draft with the Browns on default All Pro 8 min quarters. I am having a blast, but my teams is 1-5 right now. I did put pelenties on max and added 5 points to the injury slider. Carson Palmer got put out the season for me in the first game. My backup Drew Brees got hurt for a few weeks as well. It is hell trying to play with Jim Sorgi when he is a rookie. I love this game, I do play NCAA with friends for Online Dynasty, but game play is 1000x better on 2k!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »