Home

Getting player photos into the game

This is a discussion on Getting player photos into the game within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 11:02 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Getting player photos into the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
There's not even a good Saturn emulator, so I can't imagine that an XBox emu would be any time soon. If they would have had a PC version of this game, we'd all be having different conversations.
I have a full working PSX emulator on my computer and it works great. With my graphics card and some plugins, its much, much better then the real PSX. Your behind the times. It might be a while before the xbox emulator comes out, but make no mistake, it will. Computers advance to quickly for this not happen. Emulators are hard to run, but better specs always solves that issue.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:57 AM   #18
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
I have a full working PSX emulator on my computer and it works great. With my graphics card and some plugins, its much, much better then the real PSX. Your behind the times.
Do you mean Connectix? So if you don't have a full working emu of a basic PSX, one is behind the times? Regardless, we can't really talk emus, etc. on OS. Also, someone is going to tell you to take out your image in the sig.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:26 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Do you mean Connectix? So if you don't have a full working emu of a basic PSX, one is behind the times? Regardless, we can't really talk emus, etc. on OS. Also, someone is going to tell you to take out your image in the sig.
The signature was removed. But Im not sure why you have posted that like 50 times all over this forum and even contacted me about it. No need for jealousy man. There is being helpful, and there is being a cry baby. Lets focus on game bro. This kind of stuff is a waste of time.

And no, Im not talking about Connectix. And I asure you 100% that I do in fact have a full working PSX emulator. I also have a really good sega dreamcast emulator, that isnt perfect, but pretty nice. This should tell you, xbox and ps2 are soon to follow, and the ones already out will be perfected as updates increase.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #20
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
The signature was removed. But Im not sure why you have posted that like 50 times all over this forum and even contacted me about it. No need for jealousy man. There is being helpful, and there is being a cry baby. Lets focus on game bro. This kind of stuff is a waste of time.

And no, Im not talking about Connectix. And I asure you 100% that I do in fact have a full working PSX emulator. I also have a really good sega dreamcast emulator, that isnt perfect, but pretty nice. This should tell you, xbox and ps2 are soon to follow, and the ones already out will be perfected as updates increase.
WTF are you talking about 50x? You've been here like, what, 2 weeks and someone is trying to keep you from getting in trouble and you talk stupid like this? Jealous? What in THE hell am I jealous about? Cry baby? What?

I am talking about the game.... you're the dude coming in here talking something about how having a certain EMU does something for you.

Where's the ignore button?
Old 02-21-2009, 01:23 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 14

wheelman he does those kind of things to piss you off, he always PMs me and i dont know, just advice - dont mind him. he goes to all costs to bring me down but you know what im still standin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2009, 02:23 PM   #22
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:

Where's the ignore button?
X2
Old 02-21-2009, 04:07 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 15

Wheelman -

Just curious, what was the image in your sig?
Old 02-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #24
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Wheelman -

Just curious, what was the image in your sig?
It was a .gif image of TO's footwork in 2k5.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »