Home

Getting player photos into the game

This is a discussion on Getting player photos into the game within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 02:52 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Getting player photos into the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Wheelman -

Just curious, what was the image in your sig?
It was gameplay of TO's footwork with the right stick and said operationsports.com to show support for this website. I spent a hour on it, which doesnt make one very happy with time like that invested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJoiseySoulja
wheelman he does those kind of things to piss you off, he always PMs me and i dont know, just advice - dont mind him. he goes to all costs to bring me down but you know what im still standin.
I received a infraction in this thread for writing a few posts back about various ways in the future to play 2k5 with photos, Im trying to add useful information the the original post. I was reported by daflyboys, so if anyone receives a message from him (like the above poster even said) he doesnt have good intentions. People like this are the real problem with operationsports.

Im trying to help build this website by offering useful information to viewers. Ive never done otherwise.

Last edited by wheelman990; 02-22-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2009, 03:24 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
I cant believe I got a infraction in this thread for writing a few posts back about various ways in the future to play 2k5 with photos, Im trying to add useful information the the original post! I was reported by daflyboys, so if anyone receives a message from him (like the above poster even said) he doesnt have good intentions. People like this are the real problem with operationsports.

Im trying to help build this website by offering useful information to viewers. Ive never done otherwise!
I feel you, man - you have to watch out for those PMs. He sent me a few PMs that were pretty funny but I never got an infraction.

Anyway back to the post: How possible would it be to create a PS3 emulator? considering the PS3 is almost a computer in a sense. i am uneducated in emulators though.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:27 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 49

Well, I guess we cant talk about those, even thought there 100% legal if you own a system and game. Thats why I got the above infraction, for talking on that subject. It wasnt for the signature, although he tried on that also. He reported me for the talk on this subject-pretty smart really. If you fail the first time, try something else . Ever read posts by a certain account? You learn a lot on them, complainer, negative talk, etc. Im not sure if you can PM me your above question or not, but IF ITS ALLOWED, go for it. I always try to follow the rules, but with so many, sometimes its easy to forget one or two.

Last edited by wheelman990; 02-22-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:32 PM   #28
Banned

PM me the answer.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:31 PM   #29
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Wheelman, dont even listen to that kid(NuJoiseySoulja). Do you know his history?
I dont know if you were around then, but check this thread out - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ming-soon.html -
The whole thing was bogus. He had people fooled 11 pages into that thing.

That kid should be banned for that IMO, but whatever. Just letting you know.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:29 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Wheelman, dont even listen to that kid(NuJoiseySoulja). Do you know his history?
I dont know if you were around then, but check this thread out - NFL 2K5 Deluxe Edition (coming soon) -
wheelman, it was just to set up a Rickroll.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:38 AM   #31
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuJoiseySoulja
wheelman, it was just to set up a Rickroll.

Wow, just a Rick Roll. Most forums dont allow Rick Rolls. You can be Suspended 2 weeks or possibly a ban, thats how OS should be. That thing took off big, it was huge, and in the end it was "Just a Rick Roll."

People are right about you, your just a child screaming for attention.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2009, 08:17 AM   #32
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

No. It was very clear from the beginning that you thought you were on to something.

"Just give me time. You guys are haters. blah blah blah."

You have zero credibility with most of us. This is not a Who Do You Think Is The Best Teen Idol forum. You can get away with stupid crap like a Rickroll there and people think it's funny. Most of us on this forum are here for updates, breakthroughs and to share stories on things we love about the game. You're here to say "look at me". You started multiple threads about nothing. You pretended to have some grand idea about a super-duper deluxe version of the game that only existed somewhere in your own personal fantasy land. You try changing from one dumb moniker to another because Rocky is your favorite actor (although he is just a character and not an actor), probably because you are embarrassed (as you should be) about posting under the old one. You photoshop Parcells into a picture rfom the game and claim it's real (although no one has been able to duplicate it). And no, I didn't forget about the coordinator thing you worked on. I've never used it, but I saw one guy was happy about it, so nice job there, but then you manage to offset it with more useless junk, like the "gideon Prime" video, which just alienates you more with the community. I can't believe you actually took the time to change the names, run the play and then film yourself commenting on it.

I tried to defend you in your "you guys hate me" forum, but enough is enough. Maybe the answer is finding a new forum and then just dropping by once in a great while to see what is going on.

Mom taught me that if I couldn't say anything nice I shouldn't say anything at all, but even she would understand me on this one.

Last edited by dophin26; 02-23-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »