Home

Almost 5 years later=83 people viewing this forum, 80 viewing Madden. Crazy.

This is a discussion on Almost 5 years later=83 people viewing this forum, 80 viewing Madden. Crazy. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #17
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25
Talking Re: Almost 5 years later=83 people viewing this forum, 80 viewing Madden. Crazy.

NFl2k5 is still the best football game,Graphics were good for that time and some for next gen.Post game interviews with Suzy Kolber,Pre-game hype with Chris Berman,the presentation is the best still. Even 2k9 Basketball could learn from this. Madden was just outclassed and the NfL was upset 2k sold their product for 20bucks. Bottom Line people if 2k did not do this their would have not been exclusive contracts. But I love them anyway.
MLB:PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
NCAAFB:PENN ST (Jerry's Gone PSU Moves on)
NCAABB:KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Old 02-12-2009, 01:56 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Almost 5 years later=83 people viewing this forum, 80 viewing Madden. Crazy.

Yes for a long time I have on seen about 10-11 people viewing at a time in this forum. Now the number has went up dramatically. I know recently I upgraded my 360 HD to the 120 and used the transfer cable. Wow brand new game for me. I forgot how great this game is.

I have updated rosters thanks to the hardcore gamers and I am good to go. Since we know EA developers come to the forums they should take a little note on what is happening here.

Madden fans are starting to drip on down to the 2k5 scene and they are diggin it. People are picking up the game for under 3 dollars and having the time of their lives on the game that is like the title says almost 5 years.

Right now 2k5 is like a superstar on the field. You can not stop him, you can only contain him. That is what Ea has done with 2k. 2K has far away been stopped, right now do to exclusive EA nfl rights, 2K has been only contained.

My thoughts :-)

Last edited by taqiyya; 02-12-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Almost 5 years later=83 people viewing this forum, 80 viewing Madden. Crazy.

I cant believe I just got a infraction for speaking the truth in the Madden forum! I think it was just because of my user name!!!Guess Ill have to stay here where its safe. Mention one word over there about being tired of getting ripped off by Madden every year and even the mods come down on you. This is almost enough to make me never stop by this site again.

All I said was EA basically sells features and updates every year that should be a $20 download at best. Is this not the truth?

5 years and its no wonder why I come back to ESPN 2k5 every year.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #20
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Because honestly, it is tiring after a while to hear the same thing over and over again. Also, a better user name to venture into the Madden forums probably would have been wise. Maybe in general too. It's like naming yourself "World of Warcraft".

Last edited by daflyboys; 02-17-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:32 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 5

I guess so. And who knows maybe down deep I am just still pissed that EA took away the best football series since tecmo bowl. Specially when there hasnt been a good game period for along time now for me. Im so over the irst person shooters. The best game I played all year was bionic commando rearmed. A good old fashion side scroll 2 player game.

Man I want 2k back. Sure, Id be happy with a good madden game, but like Ive said before about EA Sports.

fool me once, shame on you! But fool me twice, shame on me!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2009, 10:15 PM   #22
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Because honestly, it is tiring after a while to hear the same thing over and over again.

We have a winner. New rules were posted about "beating a dead horse." You violated those rules.

See:

The New Madden Forum Rules

It would be wise if you have a problem with a moderator/administrator that you discuss it with them via PM from here on out.

Carry On.

Twitch Stream
Old 02-17-2009, 10:56 PM   #23
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7

not surprising

nostalgia is tough to overcome

people still swear by High Heat despite MVP and MLB both surpassing it

hell i'm sure there's some My So Called Life forum out there with 80 people on it
Old 02-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #24
Pro

BraveHeart's Arena

OVR: 3

It's not nostalgia if it's currently the only NFL game that I play, no?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »