Home

This might be GREAT NEWS for 360 owners...Datel breaks 360 memory card protection.

This is a discussion on This might be GREAT NEWS for 360 owners...Datel breaks 360 memory card protection. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2009, 10:44 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 21
This might be GREAT NEWS for 360 owners...Datel breaks 360 memory card protection.

just for those who don't visit the rosters section..

edit- if this thing is not a big deal..let this thread die a slow death...

I'm guessing this should make it easier to transfer files around.... congratulations folks..

Quote:

MAX Memory 4GB is a 100% compatible memory card for the Xbox 360 that includes an incredible 4GB of high speed flash memory - that's 64x the size of a standard 360 memory card!

If you don't have a hard drive you're going to need a memory card if you want to use Xbox L!ve, save your progress in games or make use of new content like themes or expansions; MAX Memory is the perfect choice for storing and transporting all this content.

By including a massive 4GB of storage capacity, MAX Memory is a fantastic value alternative to a hard drive. What makes MAX Memory even better value is the fact that it can be expanded using any Micro SD memory card, including SDHC (High Capacity) up to an incredible 16GB. Since Micro SD is one of the best value memory formats available, MAX Memory can be expanded to provide all the save capacity you'll ever need at a minimum cost.

MAX Memory is the only Xbox 360 memory card to offer all of these features:
* 100% compatible with Xbox 360
* Huge 4GB of storage capacity - 64x the size of a standard memory card
* Expandable up to 16GB with snap-in Micro SD cards
* Backup, restore and access files from your PC
* Plug-and-Play
http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/...EpkuKfSHAj.php

prices $40 2gb $50 4gb

Last edited by Afrikan; 05-13-2009 at 11:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 01:02 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: This might be GREAT NEWS for 360 owners...Datel breaks 360 memory card protection

Awesome news im sure 360 owners would be very pleased.
Old 05-14-2009, 02:13 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: This might be GREAT NEWS for 360 owners...Datel breaks 360 memory card protection

I agree, A Great innovation for years to come.

Come check out the forums @
http://www.THLForums.com
Old 05-14-2009, 04:18 AM   #4
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Thanks for the info! May just have to pick up one of those. I have all the equipment and software, can transfer files no problem with both my 20GB and my 120GB hdd's, but I hate removing/installing my hdd so often. This would be well worth it to me just for this game, not to mention I could now load things onto one of these that just won't fit on my 64MB Memory Unit.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:52 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 15

I don't get it, will this card behave like an HHD drive or will it be seen by the xbox just like another memory card? In the latter case we're out of luck, because xbox1 save data may only go to the hard drive.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2009, 05:47 AM   #6
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
I don't get it, will this card behave like an HHD drive or will it be seen by the xbox just like another memory card? In the latter case we're out of luck, because xbox1 save data may only go to the hard drive.....

Good thinking there, that had totally slipped my mind. I would assume it would be read as a Memory Unit, so if that is the case we won't be able to use it. No big deal, i'll just stick to what I do now and save some money in the process.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21

Who's going to be the guinea pig and try this out? I'm tempted to try it, but I'm a little leery about being as easy as drag-and-drop.

Go Badgers!
Old 05-18-2009, 05:43 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

I don't suppose removing the HDD and only having the Memory card in would force the 360 to use the card as the hard drive, would it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »