Home

Who has Finn's editor to download?

This is a discussion on Who has Finn's editor to download? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2009, 01:11 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Who has Finn's editor to download?

There we go! Much thanks!
Old 06-21-2009, 02:34 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Who has Finn's editor to download?

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
1) Those are versions from a pretty good while back that allowed editing of PS2 files. And yes, it would allow you to edit them just like Xbox files as I tried it myself, but I have saw many people mention that the PS2 would not read the saves after being edited. That's why Finn removed that feature is what I heard. The latest version I got before his site went down was Version 4.0 (Build 0.41).

2) I don't know why it didn't allow me to upload anything and just gave me that error message, never had that problem before. I tried uploading the .exe (unzipped) and then I tried uploading a zipped copy. Got the same error both ways.
1) Yeah, they are from a while back. Version .30 added the ability to change playbooks and the depth chart setup (3-4 to 4-3 and vice versa) while version .19 added the ability to edit the head coaches names and run/pass ratio. However, neither one allowed PS2 files of any kind to be edited. The only version that includes that is version .41 which Finn released last September. And that one does allow PS2 max drive files to be edited and loaded in-game. In fact, the latest version you have is the one that the other guy is looking for (but already found).

2) I have no idea why you're getting that error. All I know is that you cant upload the actual application as is because OS will say that its an invalid file which is why I zipped it and for those who need / want that one, they just need to extract it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »