Home

I've searched and i've searched but to no avail!

This is a discussion on I've searched and i've searched but to no avail! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2009, 03:45 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 38
I've searched and i've searched but to no avail!

I need a step by step breakdown on how to get rosters from the interwebz to my usb, and then from the usb to the ps3 and then from the ps3 to NFL 2K5.

Any help is greatly appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 04:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I've searched and i've searched but to no avail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
I need a step by step breakdown on how to get rosters from the interwebz to my usb, and then from the usb to the ps3 and then from the ps3 to NFL 2K5.

Any help is greatly appreciated
Hey boucher,

I just completed this task and it was pretty simple. What you want to do is this:

1. http://www.nflrosters.com - go to this website.
2. On the far right hand side of the page you will see rosters for PS2 and PS3. PS2/3 rosters site is the exact name of the page. Click on it.
3. You will see your choices of what roster you would like download. I don't think the 09-10 rosters are not up yet for the PS3. Make your choice with the "click here" tab.
4. A file will appear. Open it.
5. Download the entire file usually named "PS3" to your USB stick simply by copying the file and pasting it to your USB stick. If you don't have your USB stick plugged into your computer do it now.
6. Once you've downloaded the file take the USB stick out of your computer and place it in your PS3 usb port.
7. On the interface screen of your PS3 find the Virtual memory card column and at the top of that column you should find the virtual USB card where the file is located. Copy and paste that file to your virtual memory card. You will have to create a memory card and assign it a slot if you haven't done so.
8. Now just start up your NFL 2k5 game and in the options/load section of the game you will find the rosters you downloaded. Go ahead and the load the rosters. Enjoy!

Last edited by probowlsteelerfan; 06-22-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 38
Re: I've searched and i've searched but to no avail!

Wow thanks man, i was doing something similar but not quite right. Your help was greatly appreciated!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »