Home

i have found out the wild cat formation but you have to edit your playbook ...

This is a discussion on i have found out the wild cat formation but you have to edit your playbook ... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2009, 12:56 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: i have found out the wild cat formation but you have to edit your playbook ...

Didn't intend to call you out but I guess I called you out. I just read your post and was like wtf. It pains me to read some of his posts too, I just go past them usually. I don't think he means harm though.

All good
Old 07-01-2009, 01:04 PM   #18
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: i have found out the wild cat formation but you have to edit your playbook ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
Didn't intend to call you out but I guess I called you out. I just read your post and was like wtf. It pains me to read some of his posts too, I just go past them usually. I don't think he means harm though.

All good
Yea man i tried not to come accross mean, sometimes i do.

And again duncan keep up with the ideas.

Last edited by sb24; 07-01-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:12 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 18

Allright so my thought is when i get some money i am going to get the action replay and every thing else so my thing that i am thinking about doing is making playbooks for everyones team ... all i have to do is get the action replay and then i will get it out but it will take some time ...

all i need is to find all the teams type of playbooks like if they run the 3-4 or 4-3 ... and i will also put wildcat in every offense because every offense does have it but they dont reveal it all the time so yea the list i compiled i couple posts ago .... i will make all of those players brought up will be in the shotgun formation and if you guys request , i will change it up for you but i just have to ask one question! is the cheapest action replay like 30 $ because i might be able to get it but that is a lot of money .... and also sb24 .... i dont take any of responses presonly but i can see all your posts guys so yea! ....
Old 07-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 18

so i think that if we tell all the roster makers this they might be able to make playbooks into the game save or some thing but if any one wants to do this if possible just say it in this forum and tell me what team you can do .... but i cant do any of them sadly because i dont have action replay... but i hope that this is a good idea if possible ...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »