Home

i have found out the wild cat formation but you have to edit your playbook ...

This is a discussion on i have found out the wild cat formation but you have to edit your playbook ... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 18
i have found out the wild cat formation but you have to edit your playbook ...

rosters makers should make all the half backs at 78 power and 78 acuraccy and pass read coverage 80 and also add scrambling at like 95 .... what you have to do ...

Go to playbooks and go to manage subs and go to the one shotgun formation you usally wont use and when it shows the qb ... go and press on him and it will take you to a screen were you will see qb's and it will have have a little bar and you should see the left trigger picture and the right trigger and you will want to keep pressing one of them and once you get to half backs ... choose which half back you want to be in the QB position .... alternally you can put the wide Reciver at QB and the QB at the wide reciver position ... very unlikly connsistant though ..... also make sure you have speed comming out of the formation ...

This is what i do is that i take the bears and i have two different formations for the wild cat like formation is that i take Matt Forte and Garret Wolfe in the backfield ... and the other i have Devin Hester at QB and jay cutler at the slot ... ( it has never worked though ) and so i hope you like this!

Last edited by duncan54matt; 07-01-2009 at 02:23 PM. Reason: BECOUSE I SUCK AT SPELLING!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: i have found out the wild cat formation but you have to edit your playbook ...

Why would they close it? Thats not a bad idea. You could use a few less exclamation points, but the idea is good.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:08 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: i have found out the wild cat formation but you have to edit your playbook ...

i agree-- good idea

raising scramble could potentially lower fumbles and/or injuries that skyrocket when you sub a non-QB in under center

experimenting with it now
Old 06-30-2009, 01:06 AM   #4
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan54matt
i guess the mods can close this now .......
You need not be so dramatic. People are not combing this site every hour to see what you post. You posted the above only 2 hours after your OP.

If you have a good idea, fine.......but many people post good ideas all over the place and if they're not seen right away, it's not the end of the world.

Just simply post a relevant thought or response, lose the exclamation points, the excessive emoticons, spell check and then just wait until someone gives you a response. And you don't need to respond to every single new thread someone makes. You need to discern.

This is a real good idea and worth testing out, though. So be patient and let other guys check it out and if it's worthwhile, people will get back to you.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:02 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I tried it last night and it was pretty interesting. I did one with the Jets where I had Brad Smith line up as quarterback and Mark Sanchez at receiver and then I used the Dolphins and had Ronnie Brown at quarterback and Pat White at wide receiver.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2009, 01:14 PM   #6
Banned

yea it is allot of fun ... and then i made the eagles reciver jackson at qb and mcnabb at reciever and it was so fun ... it is pretty cool .... now all we need to do is find the perfect fromations and ratings and this will be really fun you know!! i have been using this for a while so i thought that i should put it out there ! i hope you guys are having fun with it ...
Old 06-30-2009, 01:31 PM   #7
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

duncan... you have accepting of PM's turned off in your control panel.

The response I was going to PM to you was:

It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. No need to apologize, though I appreciate it. Most of the guys on the forums are college aged and older. Just be cool and patient and things will get discussed. You have to understand that several of us have been on these forums for years now and have discussed quite a bit. We've always constrasted ourselves to the 2K forums which have typically been pretty juvenile and moronic for the most part. So we want to try to keep an atmosphere of some maturity around here. Your enthusiasm for the game is great though.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:42 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
duncan... you have accepting of PM's turned off in your control panel.

The response I was going to PM to you was:

It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. No need to apologize, though I appreciate it. Most of the guys on the forums are college aged and older. Just be cool and patient and things will get discussed. You have to understand that several of us have been on these forums for years now and have discussed quite a bit. We've always constrasted ourselves to the 2K forums which have typically been pretty juvenile and moronic for the most part. So we want to try to keep an atmosphere of some maturity around here. Your enthusiasm for the game is great though.
Cool thanks man. Have you tried it yet?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »