Home

Is there a way I can download Action Replay Max for XBOX (non 360)

This is a discussion on Is there a way I can download Action Replay Max for XBOX (non 360) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Is there a way I can download Action Replay Max for XBOX (non 360)

I have the router along with memory for it. But I have seemed to have lost the disc. Can anyone upload it for me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2009, 04:58 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Is there a way I can download Action Replay Max for XBOX (non 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-train
I have the router along with memory for it. But I have seemed to have lost the disc. Can anyone upload it for me?
http://us.codejunkies.com/support/
Old 08-31-2011, 07:31 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Is there a way I can download Action Replay Max for XBOX (non 360)

also i just found the action replay files for the old xbox!!! from wat i see theres two sets of drivers, i put them in two different folders Drivers1 and Drivers2. i remember using a program called usbview that lets u view the .inf file and make changes, both sets of drivers have changes to them. also u need a makeshift usb xbox mem card reader, i did it the ghetto way. take a look at the pics, they way i did it was i cut both ends of a USB wire and the Xbox1 Controller wire, stripped it down to the single colored wires and connected them by matching colors! any other colors that dont match i just cut them and didnt use them, also when u gut into the xbox wire and USB wire, theres like a metal net of wiring wrapped around the colored wires, u can cut that out as well, just make sure u dont cut the wires.

now install the the "Update_Setup1_40.exe", once that installs on ur PC, look for the program files folder in Local disk c:, its under Datel, then once u open the folder up, replace the .exe file with "ActionReplayXbox.exe" and delete the old .exe file!!! then close the folder!

now when u get the usb wiring and xbox wiring connected, plug it in ur pc, then go lookin for the drivers! windows is gonna pop up twice with Found New Hardware, once that happens, try the drivers on the Drivers1 folder, if it dont work, try the Drivers2 folder!! if all goes well, u should be able to see whats in ur old mem card for ur box and now u can transfer the roster by drag n drop!!!

go here for the Xbox AR Max files and drivers, if any questions get at me,
ill be glad to help!!!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UY6Z5CFM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xbox controller.JPG (114.1 KB, 23 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »