Home

Keep 2K5 alive!!!

This is a discussion on Keep 2K5 alive!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Keep 2K5 alive!!!

The best thing that Madden has been good for is their player attributes ratings. What i have done was downloaded the roster update that was created by Puja and changed the player ratings by using Madden 09 (I used 09 roster from Puja). What I have discovered is that it made the game that more realistic and I will continue to play 2k5 until they are allowed to make another 2k football game. The heck with Madden and I would strongly suggest that you all try this. For example, in Madden the player has an attribute called acceleration that equals to aggression for 2k, morale=composure, carrying=secure ball, trucking=break tackle, injury=durability, toughness=consistency, importance=leadership, pursuit=run coverage, awareness=pass read coverage, elusiveness=scramble and so on. Some of the attributes is self explanatory like catch, jump, tackle, pass block, etc and the other attributes like kick return, celebration, catch in traffic is worthless just like the Madden series. Great roster updates Puja and I thank you for doing such a good job and the time that is required to create the rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
Rookie

Angry Re: Keep 2K5 alive!!!

One last thing, its time to step up the game! All of us who love the 2K series and want 2K sports back in the football market we are going to have to take to the airwaves. Call all the sports talk radio shows whether it is local or syndicated and complain about how unfair the football video game market has become. Talk about the good ole days, for those of you who are old enough, when it was more than one football game to choose from. Games like Ten Yard Fight, 4th and Inches, Tecmo Bowl, Joe Montana Football series, and last but not least the 2K series. If we have to and they are willing to listen call Michael Savage, Rush Limbaugh, Neal Bortz, or any big time radio show that hates unfair trade practices! Sorry but I had to get this of my chest as i sit here watching a stupid commercial calling Madden the official video game of the NFL! It drives me crazy!

Last edited by kid_legacy; 08-12-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:53 PM   #3
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Keep 2K5 alive!!!

Your enthusiasm is appreciated, but you're getting a bit over-zealous. We already have a semi-2K5 v. Madden thread here that the mods are allowing us to keep open. We don't really need another. Big time radio hosts are going to care a spit about this situation...... it's a sneeze compared to all of the important issues people call in to talk about.

As you can see..... we already keep 2K5 alive in here.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:58 PM   #4
Rookie

I agree with you on the over zealous but just frustrated and I apologize if I'm not using the thread properly, I guess that is why I have the rookie title by my name, keep up the good work.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

2K5 should not be put to rest!!!! It should be re-released!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »