Home

Now if only....

This is a discussion on Now if only.... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2009, 12:45 PM   #1
Rookie

TY05's Arena

OVR: 4
Now if only....

2k can make another football game, with the same physics as NBA 2k10 and level of gameplay, and graphics, i can go on and on lol. but it prolly will never happen, thanks to EGay sports

not trying to start any kind of trouble here its just my opinion. and yeah, i allready know this is old news {about the EA liscense}
i know the NFL and NBA are completely different, duh. but i just wish i can play a football game on the same level as nba 2k10.

peace out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2009, 01:41 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Now if only....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TY05
thanks to EGay sports

not trying to start any kind of trouble here its just my opinion
I'm gonna to try that same approach next time I'm upset with someone. I'll give them the finger and then tell them, "Hey man, I'm not trying to start any kind of trouble here, that's just my opinion of you."
Old 10-14-2009, 02:26 PM   #3
Rookie

TY05's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
I'm gonna to try that same approach next time I'm upset with someone. I'll give them the finger and then tell them, "Hey man, I'm not trying to start any kind of trouble here, that's just my opinion of you."

haha yeah i did say that that in a wierd way. my bad lol.
i just didnt want people to dog me. thats all

peace
Old 10-15-2009, 09:26 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TY05
2k can make another football game, with the same physics as NBA 2k10 and level of gameplay, and graphics, i can go on and on lol. but it prolly will never happen, thanks to EGay sports

not trying to start any kind of trouble here its just my opinion. and yeah, i allready know this is old news {about the EA liscense}
i know the NFL and NBA are completely different, duh. but i just wish i can play a football game on the same level as nba 2k10.

peace out.
On 2k's forums someone said they were chatting with a 2k dev and he said nothing will happen with 2k football until the license deal is over between EA and NFL. I personally would love to see APF2k8 with a franchise mode.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
Rookie

TY05's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by e0820
On 2k's forums someone said they were chatting with a 2k dev and he said nothing will happen with 2k football until the license deal is over between EA and NFL. I personally would love to see APF2k8 with a franchise mode.
yeah thats what i figured. that they are not gonna do anything until that deal is over between EA/NFL. NFL 2k12, cant wait lol. maybe even NCAA 2k12 too. cuz i thought a few years back i heard that the deal is up in 2012, well, we'll see what happens. dont get me wrong i like ncaa 10 from ea, and madden 10 is okay {in my opinion}.
but i would like to see a more variety of develpers making thier football games too.

peace
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »