Home

Convince 2K Sports to make another Football game ?

This is a discussion on Convince 2K Sports to make another Football game ? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Convince 2K Sports to make another Football game ?

I got a message the other day from someone who said that 2k sports could be persuaded to make another football game. I'm completely bored with the cheating, ******** excuse for AI that is Madden 10 and I jumped at the opportunity to add my name to the list of consumers who are longing for a revived NFL 2K 5 in any form, even without the NFL license. Here is your opportunity to let 2K Sports know that they have a market for their product.

=========================================

Subject: 2k11?
I did not want to post this in the general discussion thread its prob gone by now but think its interesting!

XxBFB_VICExX

hello everyone again I read on here but now i cant find it to qoute it someone talking about NFL 2K11. Well I just called 2K Games up and asked them if they where plaining on making a football franchise. They are not at the moment however the guy that I talked to said to get onto this web page ((http://www.2ksports.com/advocate/)) and contact them about it and try to get as many people as possible and maybe something well happen.

After you fill out that info you well need to contact 2K Games to get a case number that # is 1-866-219-9839.

Sorry EA and Ian but this is what you guys are causing not us gamers we are telling you want we want and from what i have read on the forums theres alot of issues and on going issues that people have told you all about and there still in the game.

Good luck EA in the future cause if 2K Games does Create a NFL Franchise god help you. Cause us gamers wont be able too.

It does Look like you guys are Needing some kind of competition once again just like you guys got it from Game Day when that series was out.

Pass it on!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 05:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Convince 2K Sports to make another Football game ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
I got a message the other day from someone who said that 2k sports could be persuaded to make another football game. I'm completely bored with the cheating, ******** excuse for AI that is Madden 10 and I jumped at the opportunity to add my name to the list of consumers who are longing for a revived NFL 2K 5 in any form, even without the NFL license. Here is your opportunity to let 2K Sports know that they have a market for their product.

=========================================

Subject: 2k11?
I did not want to post this in the general discussion thread its prob gone by now but think its interesting!

XxBFB_VICExX

hello everyone again I read on here but now i cant find it to qoute it someone talking about NFL 2K11. Well I just called 2K Games up and asked them if they where plaining on making a football franchise. They are not at the moment however the guy that I talked to said to get onto this web page ((http://www.2ksports.com/advocate/)) and contact them about it and try to get as many people as possible and maybe something well happen.

After you fill out that info you well need to contact 2K Games to get a case number that # is 1-866-219-9839.

Sorry EA and Ian but this is what you guys are causing not us gamers we are telling you want we want and from what i have read on the forums theres alot of issues and on going issues that people have told you all about and there still in the game.

Good luck EA in the future cause if 2K Games does Create a NFL Franchise god help you. Cause us gamers wont be able too.

It does Look like you guys are Needing some kind of competition once again just like you guys got it from Game Day when that series was out.

Pass it on!!
I just came here to post this,you beat me to it (GRUNT3)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »