Home

depth chart glitch

This is a discussion on depth chart glitch within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2009, 02:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
depth chart glitch

let me start off by saying i started a franchise mode with the fantasy option on if that matters. so im playing a game and my qb breaks his finger. so later in the game i substitute my backup with the qb with the broken finger because even with the injury he is still better. now i got him to play that game but it only allowed me to sub him in some formations and now from every game after that i cannot put him as a regular starter again. even though he is injury free. im having the same problem with my RB except with that i just switch my starter to the third string and he plays like a starter in all formations. is there anyway i can fix this?

edit: all the circles indicating the players when picking a play in the game are all out of place also

Last edited by pepsiclock; 10-21-2009 at 03:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2009, 04:50 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: depth chart glitch

Sounds like you subbed players using the in-game substitution screen. If you do that, players get stuck in their positions and can't be removed. Meaning your roster is shot. You have to start with a new roster save, and only sub players via the playbook edit substitution screen.

The second issue with the circles sounds like your audibles aren't set up properly. If an audible slot doesn't have an assigned audible, the play shows up in-game as a mess of empty circles.

Last edited by baa7; 10-22-2009 at 04:54 AM.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:36 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: depth chart glitch

ya i did substitute in-game. this happens everytime? ****.. thanks for the info man

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »