Home

Updated playbooks...

This is a discussion on Updated playbooks... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2009, 03:41 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Updated playbooks...

So I know how to change the defensive front on Finn's editor by going to depth chart and either clicking 4-3,3-4, or both. So once I change all the teams that needed to be changed I load the game on to the xbox? Okay, so since I can't ONLY just change the defense. How do I actually change the playbook on one team to anothers? Could you please give me a step by step on the in-game process I would need to do for all of these teams? Thanks
Old 12-28-2009, 04:46 PM   #10
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfl_2k3
So I know how to change the defensive front on Finn's editor by going to depth chart and either clicking 4-3,3-4, or both. So once I change all the teams that needed to be changed I load the game on to the xbox? Okay, so since I can't ONLY just change the defense. How do I actually change the playbook on one team to anothers? Could you please give me a step by step on the in-game process I would need to do for all of these teams? Thanks
Its not an in-game process its done with the editor.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:39 PM   #11
Rookie

Yea I know that you can go into the editor and change the depth chart to either defense. But your telling me I can change a teams playbook to another in the editor? how?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2009, 05:48 PM   #12
MVP

sb24's Arena

Quote:
Yea I know that you can go into the editor and change the depth chart to either defense. But your telling me I can change a teams playbook to another in the editor? how?
Well im at work and havent used the editor in a long while but it should be under options or a second tab. What i find funny is you can find how to switch their base set (3-4, 4-3) but cant find the team playbook option. I have a feeling it will be one of those things where you will be mad you didnt see it. Again if i was at home (2-3 more hours) i could tell you but from work i cant be specific. Ill try to remember to update this later.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #13
Rookie

Yea i know that you change the base set to whatever you like. But when you bring it over to the game will it just be a generic 3-4 defense. Yea when you get off work please tell me how to change the playbook in the editor because I'm not seeing it.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #14
MVP

sb24's Arena

Quote:
Yea i know that you change the base set to whatever you like. But when you bring it over to the game will it just be a generic 3-4 defense. Yea when you get off work please tell me how to change the playbook in the editor because I'm not seeing it.
Its under the options tab next to the players tab right under the logo of the team that your are editing. You can change the logo, play-byplay name, stadium, default jersey, and playbooks of course. Just look for the options tab near the players name.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »