Home

Need some quick refresher training

This is a discussion on Need some quick refresher training within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2011, 04:28 PM   #17
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Need some quick refresher training

can someone help me please? I am still trying to figure this out and I have all of these memory cards and nothing is working. I have 3 computers, 2 memory cards, 1 xbox, 3 action replay devices and I cant get any of these saves to work

Memory Card 1

Will not install on my computer where Action replay will recognize it. It is an all black memory card and on the front it has a green circle that says "8MB Flash Memory" on it. This card works fine with the xbox, I saved some files to it, it works. When I connect it to my XP PC it auto installs a generic flash USB device and I cant seem to go in and change the drivers or figure out what the deal is. I went and put some game saves on it, that didnt work, my computer wont recognize it as an xbox memory card for whatever reason.

Memory Card 2

This card is essentially the opposite of card 1. This card is actually the memory card that came with the Action Replay. Actio replay and everything works fine. When I load an ESPN2K5 roster file, everythign goes fine. I go to the xbox, load up the game and the save shows up as expected. However hen I go to load it, it say unable to load save file. When I save another file to it, and then load it, it works fine so I literally have no clue what is going in here.

Ive been trying to play this game on this xbox for almost a year man, and its absolutely killing me.

does anyone have any ideas of what the issue can be? Im sitting here with freaking wires and cords and switching mice from computer to computer trying to get this thing working. I literally will owe you big time if you can help me out.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #18
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

This may be dumb, but you installed the AR software, correct?
Old 01-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #19
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
This may be dumb, but you installed the AR software, correct?

yeah, Im not doing any work arounds or mods or anything off the cuff, just trying to get the AR to work as its supposed to.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:14 PM   #20
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

This doesn't help you at all, but I have a number of memory cards and the only one it reads is the one that comes with the AR. I used a regular xbox card and a madcat card and the one with the AR is the only good one.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #21
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
This doesn't help you at all, but I have a number of memory cards and the only one it reads is the one that comes with the AR. I used a regular xbox card and a madcat card and the one with the AR is the only good one.

yeah, the AR reads the AR card fine, the saves I put on it though wont load for some reason on the xbox. I think a really big part of my problem is that Im dealing with stuff that hasnt been supported for years, like I cant go to gamestop and pick up a new memory card or something.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »