Home

NFL 2k4 Editor

This is a discussion on NFL 2k4 Editor within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
NFL 2k4 Editor

I am just wondering if there is any interest in an editor for 2k4. I would be willing to chip in and pay Finn to make one like 2k5, (If he has any interest in doing one?)

Is there anyone out there that would like to chip in and see how much money we could raise for Finn to do one for us?

(Mods, I don't know if this is okay to do, so go easy on me.)

If you are willing to donate, please pm me or leave a message here with how much you would be willing to donate.

There might not be enough interest, but I thought I would ask.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 06:07 PM   #2
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NFL 2k4 Editor

Don't you think it would have made more sense to pm him first to see if he's interested at all?
Old 06-21-2010, 11:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

Any idea where one would look/what programs one might try to learn about to go about making an editor?

I don't really have any programming experience but I consider myself more knowledgeable than most people that dabble around with computers.

Also, ever thought about asking the guys at reddit, specifically the gaming sub-reddit? It seems like 70% of the guys there are programmers and they're a cool bunch.

Last edited by Matt23134; 06-21-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:38 AM   #4
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt23134
Any idea where one would look/what programs one might try to learn about to go about making an editor?

I don't really have any programming experience but I consider myself more knowledgeable than most people that dabble around with computers.

Also, ever thought about asking the guys at reddit, specifically the gaming sub-reddit? It seems like 70% of the guys there are programmers and they're a cool bunch.
i guess it wouldnt hurt... anychance you could find out
Old 06-22-2010, 10:06 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt23134

Yeah if you want to jump in here and find out that would be great. I don't believe I have the skills to program anything on the computer. I just about went on a shooting spree trying to figure out windows live mail about 5 minutes ago. It just isn't my area of study. Let us know either way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »