Home

Old 07-22-2003, 09:23 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: player movement in ESPN Football

Kanobi..good points my man but do you sleep?? Youre a NFL 2k fiend. But anyways do you still ball online. Let's get some NFL 2k3 on XBL..see if you can beat me..what's your tag??
Old 07-22-2003, 09:39 AM   #10
Banned

Freelance's Arena

OVR: 21

Kanobi, you're reporting what's being reported, I agree.

Problem is, I hear every single year how great 2K is going to be, then get supremely disappointed in the end. 2K1 is the only one I'd pay $2 for.

I really like NCAA, and I'm rooting like a hell for a fantastic game from Sega that feels different from the EA game I already have, but history has taught me to not hold my breath.
Old 07-22-2003, 09:40 AM   #11
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

LIGNUM55 said:
Kanobi..good points my man but do you sleep?? Youre a NFL 2k fiend. But anyways do you still ball online. Let's get some NFL 2k3 on XBL..see if you can beat me..what's your tag??

lol! I sleep...belive it or not. I never did Ball online. No Xbox and no adapter. I play my boys offline but i'll be online later this year though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2003, 09:45 AM   #12
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

Quote:

Erod said:
Kanobi, you're reporting what's being reported, I agree.

Problem is, I hear every single year how great 2K is going to be, then get supremely disappointed in the end. 2K1 is the only one I'd pay $2 for.

I really like NCAA, and I'm rooting like a hell for a fantastic game from Sega that feels different from the EA game I already have, but history has taught me to not hold my breath.

Keep breathin then, playa. Makes no difference to me.

Old 07-22-2003, 10:22 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

The running in ESPN reminds me of old 989 Gameday animations for the PS1,they really suck. Other than that this game is gonnna rock. I guess I'll have to play in FP mode just so I don't have to look at LT run like Frankenstein.
Old 07-22-2003, 10:27 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Kanobi, I notice your really protective over Sega football aren't cha? It's all good, but IMO Sega, in order to compete they need to get this game to run smoother than it does. The presentations stuff is cool, but I need a game that flows like the actual NFL. And to me Madden comes closest in that department and thats the most important thing for most ballers.

People always bitch about how the gameplay in Madden stays the same, hell gameplay in the actual NFL stays the same. All EA needs to do is add new animations and tweak the AI each year.

ESPN needs to get EA's secret on their excellent game flow.
Old 07-22-2003, 10:31 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:

MedalofJack said:
People always bitch about how the gameplay in Madden stays the same, hell gameplay in the actual NFL stays the same.

On the ESPN show Around the Horn, Max would've given you 100 points for saying that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2003, 10:33 AM   #16
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:
Quote:

MedalofJack said:
People always bitch about how the gameplay in Madden stays the same, hell gameplay in the actual NFL stays the same.

On the ESPN show Around the Horn, Max would've given you 100 points for saying that.

Lol, thats the best qoute I've ever heard on these boards. Matter of fact, I think I'll make it part of my sig.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »