Home

No in-game saves for ESPN football?!?!?

This is a discussion on No in-game saves for ESPN football?!?!? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-22-2003, 09:27 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: No in-game saves for ESPN football?!?!?

Quote:

quick said:

Both of you sound pretty freaking retarted...which is why playing a whole game before turning it off will do you some good...."Im not getting the game because they dont have in game saves"....Ok geeks tell us why you like to hate when there is no other game that offers you more overall? Are you not gonna by Madden/Fever for the [censored you naughty boy] they dont have either...to me it sounds like you will be doing what you always do----playing with yourself..peace

Another poster who thinks everyone buys the game for the same reason as he does. I play both online and offline, I just know it will suck if I'm in the 3rd qtr of a 2k4 game that I have to quit because the baby is crying, an emergency pops up, or the wife wants some special time, I cant save it and have to start back all over, that sucks. I know we all at one time or another start an offline franchise game and dont want to finish it, the in game save would be great, Sega dropped the ball on that one.
Old 07-22-2003, 09:54 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

Spin said:
Quote:

quick said:

Both of you sound pretty freaking retarted...which is why playing a whole game before turning it off will do you some good...."Im not getting the game because they dont have in game saves"....Ok geeks tell us why you like to hate when there is no other game that offers you more overall? Are you not gonna by Madden/Fever for the [censored you naughty boy] they dont have either...to me it sounds like you will be doing what you always do----playing with yourself..peace

Another poster who thinks everyone buys the game for the same reason as he does. I play both online and offline, I just know it will suck if I'm in the 3rd qtr of a 2k4 game that I have to quit because the baby is crying, an emergency pops up, or the wife wants some special time, I cant save it and have to start back all over, that sucks. I know we all at one time or another start an offline franchise game and dont want to finish it, the in game save would be great, Sega dropped the ball on that one.

simulate it to the end, no biggie.

for me a football game is like a movie, turning it off half way through and then watching the second half the next day is pointless.
Old 07-22-2003, 10:11 PM   #11
OFFLINE USER deal with it

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

well put rawker!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2003, 10:40 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 21

It would be nice to have as an option, but I also agree with Rawker. If I'm losing by 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter, I don't know that I wouldn't rather just shut the game off as pick it up there next time. Conversetly, if I'm up 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter, it might be kind've boring to have to load it back up the next time to finish the game. Good option, but I'm thrilled with everything else ESPN fixed/added during the last year so I can't really complain.
Old 07-23-2003, 12:25 AM   #13
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I have to say I am quite disaspointed this was left out. There are lots of times, when I just don't have the time to finish a game due to real life stuff. I don't like to sim to the end, I like to play my games, which is the point of having the game in the first place. Madden has had in game saves for 2 years now, and it has been a very handy feature to have for me.

I knew this was going to be left out for a while, and for me at least has taken a little bit of my anticipation of the game away for me.

Old 07-23-2003, 12:36 AM   #14
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

I don't really care about in game saves, it might be nice but it's not something that I have to have. I understand though that if you are having a really exciting game you might want to finish it, but simulating it really isn't that bad of an option (unless you lose). But if you wanna go buy an inferior product that's your choice. Have fun.
Old 07-23-2003, 12:41 AM   #15
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

But if you wanna go buy an inferior product that's your choice. Have fun.

What in the hell are you talking about??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2003, 01:03 AM   #16
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

If you want to buya game like madden just because of in game saves, then that's your choice. Have fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »