Home

Members ignored by OS

This is a discussion on Members ignored by OS within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2003, 04:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Members ignored by OS

It is my personal opinion that alot of the members of this forum were ignored. After reading a very lengthy interview I could not believe that Steve did not ask if the players uniforms would get progressively dirty this year. This topic has appeared on this forum and many other forums as frequently as anyother questions and or concerns. This very important question was left out to make room for very very important questions like "Does fingers move this year", "Are there accelerated clocks" and a few more very very important questions that can't come to mind right now. Thanks alot Steve O OS, thanks alot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2003, 04:23 PM   #2
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Members ignored by OS

Hank -

Before attacking Steve and the other people who spend a lot of time and money providing you with FREE sports gaming content: Do you have any clue how this interview was conducted?

We have no way to force VC to answer any specific question. They are collected and sent. But this isn't some good cop/bad cop routine where Steve asks the question nicely while UBBCode pounds their head into the desk.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:30 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10

Hank, I really hope these issues aren't going to be your reason for buying or not buying the game.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:34 PM   #4
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Yea, Hank you gotta appreciate what you got. Just think, all this stuff is free. And certain sites, like IGN or GS make you pay for certain things.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:38 PM   #5
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

Hank103 said:
It is my personal opinion that alot of the members of this forum were ignored. After reading a very lengthy interview I could not believe that Steve did not ask if the players uniforms would get progressively dirty this year. This topic has appeared on this forum and many other forums as frequently as anyother questions and or concerns. This very important question was left out to make room for very very important questions like "Does fingers move this year", "Are there accelerated clocks" and a few more very very important questions that can't come to mind right now. Thanks alot Steve O OS, thanks alot.

Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum,
What might be right for you, may not be right for some.
A man is born, he's a man of means.
Then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans.

But they got, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

Everybody's got a special kind of story
Everybody finds a way to shine,
It don't matter that you got not alot
So what,
They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours, and I'll have mine.
And together we'll be fine....

Because it takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.
Yes it does.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2003, 04:41 PM   #6
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Quote:

Hank103 said:

Yeah, like fossen said. I send the questions in, it's up to Sega/VC to decide what gets answered. If you were a member for a longer period of time, you would have seen the "Sticky" a while back asking for questions. I'm sure you did NOT post in there. If you did, the question was asked and again, it's not my fault they were not answered. I do what I can.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:42 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Maybe they fact that dirty uniforms don't mean jack in the grand scheme of things was a reason.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:58 PM   #8
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

Hank103 said:

what a mo-ron........accelerated clock IS more important than uniforms getting dirty! It actually affects gameplay and is more than eye candy. If you want to know so bad, email VC yourself and go outside and wait on your porch until you get a reply.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »