Home

No in-game saves for ESPN football?!?!?

This is a discussion on No in-game saves for ESPN football?!?!? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2003, 04:47 PM   #1
MVP

XBox_Roughneck's Arena

OVR: 10
No in-game saves for ESPN football?!?!?

Oh come on now. Are telling me it would have been that hard to throw that puppy in "this" years version? Heck, I don't play 2k3 that much anymore because I can't always dedicate enough time to finish 9 minute quarter games.

This really ticks me off.

I'm really going to burn in quite a bit of NFL Fever 2004 before I shell out for ESPN. No point in having two football titles when I know one of them requires quite a bit of ME time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2003, 04:58 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: No in-game saves for ESPN football?!?!?

Yeah, thats a feature I always look forward to. This is another reason why I'm still not sold on Sega.
Old 07-22-2003, 05:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Both of you sound pretty freaking retarted...which is why playing a whole game before turning it off will do you some good...."Im not getting the game because they dont have in game saves"....Ok geeks tell us why you like to hate when there is no other game that offers you more overall? Are you not gonna by Madden/Fever for the [censored you naughty boy] they dont have either...to me it sounds like you will be doing what you always do----playing with yourself..peace
Old 07-22-2003, 05:29 PM   #4
Pro

Wilk5280's Arena

OVR: 11

quick,
You may or may not agree with their reasons for purchasing (or not purchasing) a game and that's fine. However, resorting to name calling (especially "********") will not do here. Please refrain from doing it anymore. I don't mind you stating your opinions on the method to their madness, please just do it with a little tact.

Thank you for your cooperation.
-CS
Old 07-22-2003, 06:58 PM   #5
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

well do what I did last year...just leave it on overnight..... who cares... xbox is basically a computer right? I haven't turned my computer off in like 5 months.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2003, 07:00 PM   #6
MVP

XBox_Roughneck's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

quick said:

Both of you sound pretty freaking retarted...which is why playing a whole game before turning it off will do you some good...."Im not getting the game because they dont have in game saves"....Ok geeks tell us why you like to hate when there is no other game that offers you more overall? Are you not gonna by Madden/Fever for the [censored you naughty boy] they dont have either...to me it sounds like you will be doing what you always do----playing with yourself..peace

I didn't say I wasn't getting the game. They've fixed a lot from last year and added quite a bit too. I'm just ticked about the lack of in-game saves.

Both Madden & NFL Fever have in-game saves. It's a definate plus.
Old 07-22-2003, 07:05 PM   #7
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

quick said:

First and final warning.

'retarted' isnt a word. Secondly, do not come on here calling people names or attacking them for their opinions.

You've been warned.
Old 07-22-2003, 07:42 PM   #8
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

I'll look forward to the feature next year. But it won't really make a difference to me. I usually finish a game of football up when I start it. Oh well, maybe next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »