Home

Old 07-23-2003, 08:01 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: A Couple Gameplay Movies

Quote:

deejay8595 said:
Im not tryin to be the odd man out but...Yall have to tell me I wasn't the only 1 to notice the wierd and VERY awkward running animations...That made the game look silly to me.

deejay, it hurts to your core that you can't for the life of you acknowledge that this game is good. Hey I'm a football gamer and I have no bias or allegience(sp) but man give it up for ESPN they are doing big things brah. You do not have to be a card carrying member of any game to see the sublties in this game that make you appreciate it.
Old 07-23-2003, 08:16 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:

backbreaker said:
Quote:

deejay8595 said:

deejay, it hurts to your core that you can't for the life of you acknowledge that this game is good. Hey I'm a football gamer and I have no bias or allegience(sp) but man give it up for ESPN they are doing big things brah. You do not have to be a card carrying member of any game to see the sublties in this game that make you appreciate it.

WOW...I never said I didn't like Nfl2k series but I was just commenting on the way the players run...holla
Old 07-23-2003, 08:21 PM   #19
Pro

My Eagles!!!!
Old 07-23-2003, 08:29 PM   #20
Pro

Okay having a problem. I downloaded the one with the rams kick return and eagles V.S. 49ers but where is the other video???
Old 07-23-2003, 08:32 PM   #21
Pro

Got it nevermind my bad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2003, 08:49 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

backbreaker said:
Quote:

deejay8595 said:
Im not tryin to be the odd man out but...Yall have to tell me I wasn't the only 1 to notice the wierd and VERY awkward running animations...That made the game look silly to me.

I wouldnt say that. For the most part the game is gorgeous but those damn running animations are definitely off. I love how they lean now and gradually accelerate till full speed but ball carrier running is way off...they dont move their upper body.
Old 07-23-2003, 09:21 PM   #23
Pro

well with the running animations...In some videos they have looked great, others alright, and some bad. I dont think it will be that bad when it comes out

I love the new jukes...Ummm tackle and sack animations look great. The defensive Ai looks great( mostly the S) you cant take the risk you use to. I love how it has the team chant after the TD( jets video ) I hope they have it for the eagles
Old 07-23-2003, 09:23 PM   #24
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

Don't forget guys, these videos do not show the final product. I'm sure alot of the running will be fine tuned for the final release. Atleast I hope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »