Home

Old 07-24-2003, 11:03 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1
Re: A Couple Gameplay Movies

Quote:

MLewis32 said:
well with the running animations...In some videos they have looked great, others alright, and some bad. I dont think it will be that bad when it comes out

I love the new jukes...Ummm tackle and sack animations look great. The defensive Ai looks great( mostly the S) you cant take the risk you use to. I love how it has the team chant after the TD( jets video ) I hope they have it for the eagles

Team chant? I don't have speakers, what is the chant?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2003, 12:20 PM   #26
Rookie

Could someone please send me these videos? PM me and I will give you my E-mail address, thanks.
Old 07-24-2003, 12:40 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 15

great videos!

only negatives....

-if u pay close attention lineman stances still seem to indicate pass on alot of passing plays (similiar 2 last year)

-it still looks like every outdoor game is a cloudy game (no sunshine at all) even though it is suppose to be a clear day, 2k3 had this also, and i thought the lighting would be better this year, it sure doesn't look improved by looking at these vids.....

-downfield running animations especially (with the ball) are down right AWFUL! There just isn't any other way to express how bad VC did with these animations.

i still can't wait for this game especially because my biggest gripe with 2k3 (the 20 yard dropback) has obviously been fixed, by looking at these movies!
Old 07-24-2003, 03:13 PM   #28
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:

Maddenplyr said:
Could someone please send me these videos? PM me and I will give you my E-mail address, thanks.

They're a little too big to send by e-mail. About 125MB or more. Just sign up for a free ID and you can download them alot quicker.
Old 07-24-2003, 03:27 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 14

I wonder if they will have the double playaction fake that the Jets use in this game because Pennington already looked awesome in these vids.
Old 07-24-2003, 03:43 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:

Holic said:
Quote:

Maddenplyr said:

I have got a big *** firewall.

They're a little too big to send by e-mail. About 125MB or more. Just sign up for a free ID and you can download them alot quicker.

Old 07-24-2003, 03:48 PM   #31
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

Your firewall won't allow you to sign up for a GameSpy ID man? These videos are worth seeing, you could turn off the firewall long enough to download them.

Especially if you're on the border of whether or not to get this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2003, 03:57 PM   #32
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

deejay8595 said:
Im not tryin to be the odd man out but...Yall have to tell me I wasn't the only 1 to notice the wierd and VERY awkward running animations...That made the game look silly to me.

I don't think the running animations are better than Madden's but they are certainly a HUGE improvement over 2k3's IMHO. Plus all the other little subtle animations blew me away!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »