Home

Too Good To Be True

This is a discussion on Too Good To Be True within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2003, 11:54 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Too Good To Be True

oh man....this is the funniest thread i've seen in a long time...
Old 07-24-2003, 06:18 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:

LIGNUM55 said:
Wut up dawg? Me..Im jus chillin..but yea foo...dat game is funky phat..straight up and no jivin..I be buyin dat game fo sho..no doubht money. Drop fitty snaps and be playin online wit my Xbox ya feel me? Dats bout it. Holla atta playa...word

Wow that was cool!! You know all the slang words huh? You should have your own recording contract and be in videos. Could you teach me to do that?
Old 07-24-2003, 06:37 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

LIGNUM55 said:
Wut up dawg? Me..Im jus chillin..but yea foo...dat game is funky phat..straight up and no jivin..I be buyin dat game fo sho..no doubht money. Drop fitty snaps and be playin online wit my Xbox ya feel me? Dats bout it. Holla atta playa...word

Could someone please provide a Jive to Honky translator for this post? Like in the movie 'Airplane' when they ran subtitles.
Old 07-24-2003, 06:53 AM   #20
Pro

Cj7298419's Arena

OVR: 8

Even though what Lignum55 said was a bit sarcastic (and insulting) what he said was still funny as hell and the way yall are responding to him makes this thread hilarious.
Old 07-24-2003, 07:06 AM   #21
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Jabisco said:
Quote:

wwharton said:
You know I'm getting about as sick of the fake ebonic sarcastic posts as I am of the madden vs 2k posts. There's nothing worst than purposely using z's instead of s' and misspelling words that are the same length as the real ones, but the kid that made this post wrote a very clear post and asked an honest question. He didn't write it like he was trying to win the nobel peace prize but he wasn't purposely trying to sound "cool" either.

Your post in response was pretty insulting.

Word

+1

LoL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2003, 08:29 AM   #22
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

eugreene2 said:
Sup Fellas & any ladies in the joint

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, so glad to find you here

Quote:

And this crib thing is way phat.

This Crib feature sounds exciting!

Quote:

They gotta have some brothers on the production team or some white eminems.

They must have a multicultural production team to create a feature so appealing to many backgrounds

Quote:

People who played it last year, let me know whassup. Maybe I'll go rent that joint & test it out.

If you played it last year, please let me know how you liked it, it may be worth a rent this year!
Old 07-24-2003, 09:05 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1

Quote:

eugreene2 said:
... And this crib thing is way phat. They gotta have some brothers on the production team or some white eminems

That's hilarious! I wish they had a 3rd person mode so that you can see a created player walking around in the crib, swimming in the pool, etc.

I want a Career Mode where your man can get benched and they actually show the First Person mode...... from the BENCH! You could see the coach pacing back and forth and stuff.
Old 07-24-2003, 01:34 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:

LIGNUM55 said:

After rereading this, I think I can translate....

Hello sir, how are you? I am doing well. You know what, I agree that game is really good. Really, it is. I am surely buying that game on its release date, no doubt about it. I will be paying my $50.00 (plus tax) and then I will take it home to play on my XBOX home console. You know what I mean, don't you? Well that's all I have to say for now, please call me. Good-bye.

Or something like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »