Home

Too Good To Be True

This is a discussion on Too Good To Be True within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2003, 04:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Too Good To Be True

Sup Fellas & any ladies in the joint...I have always been a Madden gamer but would keep up with other games. Just not buy them. But after reading that ESPN interview, I'm thinking this can't be true. It's like that game is gonna have everything. And this crib thing is way phat. They gotta have some brothers on the production team or some white eminems. I'm sayin could that guy be exageratin in the interview or will it really be that good. People who played it last year, let me know whassup. Maybe I'll go rent that joint & test it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2003, 04:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Too Good To Be True

Quote:

eugreene2 said:
Sup Fellas & any ladies in the joint...I have always been a Madden gamer but would keep up with other games. Just not buy them. But after reading that ESPN interview, I'm thinking this can't be true. It's like that game is gonna have everything. And this crib thing is way phat. They gotta have some brothers on the production team or some white eminems. I'm sayin could that guy be exageratin in the interview or will it really be that good. People who played it last year, let me know whassup. Maybe I'll go rent that joint & test it out.

But not having in game saves is whack.
Old 07-23-2003, 04:17 PM   #3
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Sup Dawg,I played it religiously last year and ALL my beefs has been fixed! So if i were you, i would DEFINITELY be buyin'this Joint!!
Old 07-23-2003, 04:17 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1

Quote:

eugreene2 said:

Check out some of the videos. Now I warn you, they are from a game build of a couple of months ago and like 60% complete or something, but yeah, this game is gonna be sweet.
Old 07-23-2003, 04:19 PM   #5
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

You can buy a new copy of 2k3 for about $5 more than a week's rental. You'll have to get used to the new feel. I'd say go buy the game...it's about $10. Buy 2k3 and you should see that there's no reason to think the claims for ESPN are a stretch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2003, 04:40 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 4

Yeah, I agree with wwharton on that. It's a good idea to play 2K3 before you get game 2K4. It's a very different ball game from Madden or Fever and it takes some getting used to. Playing 2K3 will get you nice and prepared for 2K4. Plus, it's just a great game to have.

One suggestion though, it might be a good idea to turn the "catching" slider all the way to left if you don't want a ton a of dropped passes. I always do this and it works great, just make sure you bring your A-Game on defense or the CPU will be catching everything but HIV.
Old 07-23-2003, 06:35 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 1

Wut up dawg? Me..Im jus chillin..but yea foo...dat game is funky phat..straight up and no jivin..I be buyin dat game fo sho..no doubht money. Drop fitty snaps and be playin online wit my Xbox ya feel me? Dats bout it. Holla atta playa...word
Old 07-23-2003, 06:38 PM   #8
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

You know I'm getting about as sick of the fake ebonic sarcastic posts as I am of the madden vs 2k posts. There's nothing worst than purposely using z's instead of s' and misspelling words that are the same length as the real ones, but the kid that made this post wrote a very clear post and asked an honest question. He didn't write it like he was trying to win the nobel peace prize but he wasn't purposely trying to sound "cool" either.

Your post in response was pretty insulting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »