Home

Just got the new PSM with football reviews

This is a discussion on Just got the new PSM with football reviews within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2003, 12:08 PM   #49
All Star

OVR: 14
Re: Just got the new PSM with football reviews

Playing a particular GAME has little to do with a given person's knowledge of real life X's and O's.

If I play a GAME that some label the best real time strategy simulation, does that mean I can go out and command the U.S. Army?
Old 07-25-2003, 12:12 PM   #50
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

I dont think that Madden players who test out 2K3 actually daont like the game for those reasons.Granted those can be reasons but its much deeper than that. The ppl I know who own Madden play it realisticaly. Give them a session with 2K3 and they will come up with more than its to hard or its to many plays. Me, I've explained in countless threads my reasons for my dislike of 2K3. I cant speak for all Madden players but I'm convince since on these boards the same grips were brought up that I had. A game being hard has nothing to do with disliking a game. Your point you brought up earlier was that the majority of Madden players are kids with little or no football knowledge. So does that mean the majority if 2Kers are hardcore football watching adults? I just dont see your reasoning.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:21 PM   #51
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

Another thing that bothers me is when scores are released. If 2KX/ESPN has a lower score than Madden, then Sega fans jump all over it coming up with theorys and conspiracys on why it has a better score. Like they payed them off, Madden has been around longer, its more popular, its more suited for casual gamers. BS. BS. BS.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2003, 12:25 PM   #52
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

Graphik said:
Another thing that bothers me is when scores are released. If 2KX/ESPN has a lower score than Madden, then Sega fans jump all over it coming up with theorys and conspiracys on why it has a better score. Like they payed them off, Madden has been around longer, its more popular, its more suited for casual gamers. BS. BS. BS.

the problem is that people take other people's opinion way too seriously. For games no less. GAMES!!!!!!

Heres my review:
madden gets a 23.75 / 4 ^ 6 -4x
espn gets pi(45) - rand(49.5) sin3x
fever gets abs(23.4541) - c(5,9) + sqlrt(34)\
gameday gets 1
Old 07-25-2003, 12:28 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 12

Before we get too far into this debate...where is the proof of these ratings? Until I see proof of these magazine ratings, I will withold comment.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:30 PM   #54
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

Graphik said:

the problem is that people take other people's opinion way too seriously. For games no less. GAMES!!!!!!

Heres my review:
gameday gets 1

Muhahaha , where oh where is that graemlin, laughing, rubbing the wall when you need him?
Old 07-25-2003, 12:31 PM   #55
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

Graphik said:

Heres my review:
gameday gets 1

LOL, ever since those scores were posted ppl have been coming up with all kinds of theorys. Like that reviewer is driving a H2 becuase he gave Madden .5 more points than ESPN. I kills me, it really does.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2003, 12:37 PM   #56
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Graphik said:
Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

Graphik said:

Heres my review:
gameday gets 1

LOL, ever since those scores were posted ppl have been coming up with all kinds of theorys. Like that reviewer is driving a H2 becuase he gave Madden .5 more points than ESPN. I kills me, it really does.

I just don't understand why people care about one person's opinion so much , If Gamepro gave me a job to review games and i gave Madden a Gameday score of 1 ( ) would you not buy it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »