Home

Am I the only one shaking my head....

This is a discussion on Am I the only one shaking my head.... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-26-2003, 08:17 AM   #9
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Am I the only one shaking my head....

First of all I just want to goodmorning to my fellow gamers. Second of all I been a huge Sega fan for the past 6years and die hard fan of the 2kseries and this crib mode I can care so less about its not even funny. Instead of showing us pics of the stupid @ss crib mode they could have thrown in some gamplay pics or soom gamplay vids thats what we all want dont we..This mode I will never use ever, oh wow look at the bobble head dolls who freaking cares.

I know sega could have put in such a better mode then this one . I question there tactic now about making this years game the best nfl game around. They want to make the gamplay so close to the feild and make it as real as it could get so they added the FPmode cool..This crib mode just makes no sense at all..Im sorry for raining on some of your parades but if you like this mode more power to you and enjoy..I don't like it at all not even one bit. So Seag I hope you have at least one more mode your keeping a secret because to make me want this game more this year thats whats its gonna take. I love you Sega and VC but this crib mode gotta go cause I got my own crib here in N.Y.C...Peace
Old 07-26-2003, 08:31 AM   #10
OFFLINE USER deal with it

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

didnt we go through with this like when crib was first introduced by beta-7? this is so three or four weeks ago sheesh lets see what has been said already about this feature

1. its not a mode
2. its an expanded user interface
3. from reading the ign article you really dont have to do anythin on the crib because playing certain games will unlock most of the stuff
4. this is like madden cards only better personally im all for unlocking stuff just as long its not a 5th down cheat
5. if you hate it so much you can always get madden and play owner and sell popcorn and hotdogs

were pretty much beating a dead horse how many more threads are we going to see of this we've pretty much gone back and forth.....damn late comers and their LATE opinions
Old 07-26-2003, 08:50 AM   #11
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

mrnoobie said:
didnt we go through with this like when crib was first introduced by beta-7? this is so three or four weeks ago sheesh lets see what has been said already about this feature

1. its not a mode
2. its an expanded user interface
3. from reading the ign article you really dont have to do anythin on the crib because playing certain games will unlock most of the stuff
4. this is like madden cards only better personally im all for unlocking stuff just as long its not a 5th down cheat
5. if you hate it so much you can always get madden and play owner and sell popcorn and hotdogs

were pretty much beating a dead horse how many more threads are we going to see of this we've pretty much gone back and forth.....damn late comers and their LATE opinions

Thank you. I'm sick of these people that come in all late and say things that people have already said are not true. The crib is like madden cards but it is better to look at. All you do is unlock things. I don't know what your big problem is with all of this. I agree that the bobblehead movie was kind of stupid, but you have to admit that being able to watch stuff on that tv is cool. I can't wait to see the other sportscenter commercials. Maybe you can watch your replays on the tv.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2003, 09:25 AM   #12
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

The "Crib Mode" is a flashy user profile that will attract more casual gamers to ESPN through Marketing, thats all
Old 07-26-2003, 09:48 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 11

How many football fridays have there been ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 6

How many football fridays have been about "the crib" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1

How many football fridays have been about new gameplay features and enhancements ------------------------------------------------- 5

How many more football fridays will be about "the crib" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 0

When will football friday stop? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ most likely with the release of the game.

So between now and then, what are the chances a football friday will be about "the crib" instead of actual game enhancements? -------------------0

So judging by the early betas that Kodiak and MMan got, how many bugs have been fixed from the prev. version? -------------------------------------- virtually all

So in the recent interviews released, what has Greg Thomas been talking about more: "the crib" or the gameplay? -----------the gameplay

Hold on a minute Jabisco, you mean to tell me that all this time VC has fixed all the gripes from last year,
added new gameplay features, and added "the crib" which is used to add your own music to the game aswell as new unlockables? ------------yes
Old 07-26-2003, 09:51 AM   #14
MVP

Kodiak33's Arena

OVR: 8

Some people are so dumb its not even funny.

I can't see how anyone wouldn't at least rent a game because they have a user profile that can be viewed in a different way. They had to do something different, might as well do this. Gameplay is already awesome...
Old 07-26-2003, 09:52 AM   #15
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Some of you guys need to read, all people and myself are saying is that its worthless no matter if its a mode or not..You guys are standing by your game like me and my game is ESPN football, but when I see a mode or whatever you want to call in the game thats stupid I'll take my shots at it. This is supose to be football not MTV cribs. If I want to use this this kind of style extra's I'll play the sims. You guys just dont understand this crib mode must take up some good space on the disk so why not use it for somthing thats worth it and somthing that has to do with football..You guys bash t he owner mode in madden why and how I dont know when the owner mode has everthing to do with football period. Read before you write...Peace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2003, 09:58 AM   #16
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Some of you guys need to read, all people and myself are saying is that its worthless no matter if its a mode or not..You guys are standing by your game like me and my game is ESPN football, but when I see a mode or whatever you want to call in the game thats stupid I'll take my shots at it. This is supose to be football not MTV cribs. If I want to use this this kind of style extra's I'll play the sims. You guys just dont understand this crib mode must take up some good space on the disk so why not use it for somthing thats worth it and somthing that has to do with football

I'll say it again
The "Crib Mode" is a flashy user profile that will attract more casual gamers to ESPN through Marketing, thats all

Quote:

You guys bash t he owner mode in madden why and how I dont know when the owner mode has everthing to do with football period.

When did I bash Owner's Mode I can't wait for Owners Mode see that guy in my sig? He's getting drafted in my Owner's mode.

Quote:

Read before you write

Get all of the facts before you type

Quote:

Peace

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »