Home

Old 07-27-2003, 03:06 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: New movies over at NFL2kx

to the guys at NFL2kx, great work.

Word of advice for the person playing those games: Your dropping back to much. Thats why you keep getting sacked and also why your late on your passes causing the interceptions.
Old 07-27-2003, 03:06 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Explain what happens when you try.

The only thing I can think of, is you're trying to download from the subscriber section and not from the free section at the bottom. Maybe?
Old 07-27-2003, 03:46 PM   #11
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

Jabisco said:

Word of advice for the person playing those games: Your dropping back to much. Thats why you keep getting sacked and also why your late on your passes causing the interceptions.

maybe he's used to playing a game that rhymes with

BADDEN

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2003, 04:21 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:

K_GUN said:
Quote:

Jabisco said:

maybe he's used to playing a game that rhymes with

BADDEN

Old 07-27-2003, 04:45 PM   #13
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

you all I can Say Is WOW...those vids look real good i tell ya and the player modles are looking great..What a scare seag gave us with those ulgy player modles lik a month ago...Looking real good...what that other game coming out from ea I FORGOT the name alreay LOL plus I dont even care...ESPN football Is heven to my eyes
Old 07-27-2003, 05:01 PM   #14
MVP

wayne23's Arena

OVR: 14

Nice footage. BTW that footage is suppose to be beta footage. Which is still good. But I compared it to the footgae from Gamespot and they're definetely some noticeable differences between the 2. The Gamespot videos are seamless and very fluid. You can tell SEGA has been working their asses off getting this game to be top-notched. BTW, anyone else notice the "bounce" in the cheerleaders rack? Looks like SEGA wants to appeal more than just to the hardcore football gamers, or the MTV (Cribs) followers. It seems they're also going for the "Girls gone Wild Crowd" as well.... good [censored you naughty boy] SEGA....
Old 07-27-2003, 05:09 PM   #15
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

yes ive seen the rack going thats cool this game is going to rock the gaming world this year....I like that its coming out the week of the nfl season kick off...Its going to better I think because it just pumps you up more...The game on tuesday the 2 and JetsVsRedskins the 4 great isn't it..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2003, 05:09 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Everything really looks great. It seems that when you have a good distance between the defenders that they will not come close to catching up with you this year as oppose to last year.

One thing that really bugs me, I am hoping all of these movies are still beta stage, is that the announcer continually state, "kicker is setting up for an onside kick", when they obviously are not. That is what happened in last years game. Just something minor but hope that is fixed in the final version.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »