Home

Old 07-27-2003, 05:24 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: New movies over at NFL2kx

Don't worry Allstop...NFL2kx says this is the same beta from May that Fladude has been making vids from for weeks. All he did was make some new vids, but it's the same old build. The vids from Gamespot are the latest.
Old 07-27-2003, 05:49 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

jimmyp said:
Explain what happens when you try.

The only thing I can think of, is you're trying to download from the subscriber section and not from the free section at the bottom. Maybe?

That's just the thing. Nothing happens and yes I am trying to download from the free server. Oh well, I will just have to wait until Sept 2 to see the newest footage.
Old 07-31-2003, 11:53 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

lovitz, I think you're just missing some codecs that are needed to play the videos.
http://www.divx.com/software/ download the divx codec that is "free" .. it should have a blue image.
After downloading and installing the codec, try opening the videos with windows media player.

Last resort: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ and get the latest quick time player if you don't already have it.
Old 08-01-2003, 04:41 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:

allsop said:
Everything really looks great. It seems that when you have a good distance between the defenders that they will not come close to catching up with you this year as oppose to last year.

You know if you adjust your "pursuit" slider in 2K3 you wouldn't have that problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »