Home

OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

This is a discussion on OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2003, 08:34 AM   #81
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

Hey heel, do you miss banning people?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2003, 08:52 AM   #82
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

Heelfan71 said:
so what user names are the same person???

Heelfan and the post whore Heelfan.
Old 07-29-2003, 09:01 AM   #83
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

Heres my take on it. His friend or someone he knows went to the concert. Gave him the scoop on what the game is like, and he posted it here tryna take all the credit of playing it.

Thats why the only thing he can come up with is "speed kills". "Breakaway speed", bla, bla, bla. If he really played the game, he would have at lease told us who he played with, that would of been the very first thing he would of said. Then the fact that he tells us he played it 2 days later after he sopposedly went to the concert....it just does'nt fit together. If he really played it, he would have gloated about it the first time he turned on the cpu. But as Bacardi pointed out. He waited until 3:30 in the afternoon to post that he has played it then would'nt answer a damn question knowing ppl were gonna ask where he played it.

If you wanna be popular around here Lingum, you dont have to make BS storys to get that. In fact, if you are'nt banned by now, you might as well pack and leave the site, cause know ones gonna believe anything you say from here on out.
Old 07-29-2003, 09:21 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 1

WOW, this is amazing. I just started coming to this board and im really suprised at the immaturity. What im basically reading is people wanting to ban another guy just because he claims he played a game before you guys and can't prove it. You know what, if he didnt play it why care? I dont believe he did but im not going to get all paranoid that im not the first to play this game and ban a guy. Then we have guys saying heres my take on it and simply just making stuff up. It reminds me of a witch hunt.
Some of you say hes a loser and spend the whole day talking and bitching about a loser, so tell what does that make you?
Old 07-29-2003, 09:33 AM   #85
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

Quote:

Blooz17 said:
WOW, this is amazing. I just started coming to this board and im really suprised at the immaturity. What im basically reading is people wanting to ban another guy just because he claims he played a game before you guys and can't prove it. You know what, if he didnt play it why care? I dont believe he did but im not going to get all paranoid that im not the first to play this game and ban a guy. Then we have guys saying heres my take on it and simply just making stuff up. It reminds me of a witch hunt.
Some of you say hes a loser and spend the whole day talking and bitching about a loser, so tell what does that make you?

See thats the thing. He commited a cardinal sin by having a double identity. Then using his second identity to back up whatever his first identity was tryna say. I dont care if he's banned or not, but dont try to play us like boo-boo da fool. Most if not all posters on here get some sort of respect, but they need to earn that respect. If this was what he was tryna do to get props, then it surely backfired. No one wants a liar in the forums. Whats the point of posting if no one will believe anything you say?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2003, 09:36 AM   #86
MVP

Kodiak33's Arena

OVR: 8

Hell, how big of a dork do you have to be to waste your time doing something like that anyway? Seems for some people, the only attention they get is online attention lol
Old 07-29-2003, 09:54 AM   #87
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

WOW, this is amazing. I just started coming to this board and im really suprised at the immaturity. What im basically reading is people wanting to ban another guy just because he claims he played a game before you guys and can't prove it.

And since you apparently did not read the whole thread.

Here is a news break for you.

Robert5/Lignum55 were the same person, same IP and that my first post wonder is a violation of our TOS. Hence both users were banned this morning. I mean this person tried to defend himself on numerous occasions and not only on this thread, by using the other username.

So unless you are Robert5/Lignum55 and found a new computer to post at, I would recommend finding something more constructive to discuss on post #2. See we notate these little things and watch people who make questionable first posts.

Old 07-29-2003, 09:56 AM   #88
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

WOW, this is amazing. I just started coming to this board and im really suprised at the immaturity. What im basically reading is people wanting to ban another guy just because he claims he played a game before you guys and can't prove it.

And since you apparently did not read the whole thread.

Here is a news break for you.

Robert5/Lignum55 were the same person, same IP and that my first post wonder is a violation of our TOS. Hence both users were banned this morning. I mean this person tried to defend himself on numerous occasions and not only on this thread, by using the other username.

So unless you are Robert5/Lignum55 and found a new computer to post at, I would recommend finding something more constructive to discuss on post #2. See we notate these little things and watch people who make questionable first posts.

, your my hero BD ...jk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »